Maid outfit ^v^'' °

______
Top; skeppy

Bottom; Bad
______

Bad was streaming like usual and it was near the Halloween so he thought it would be cool if he dressed up as something to celebrate Halloween.

"alright chat-" Bad started and his eyes scanned the screen. "I was thinking about doing a face cam of me wearing a costume."

the chat started spamming maid dress and bad furrowed his brows "maid dr- no! no- I was actually thinking about a badboyhalo cosplay-"

the chat continued to spam and Bad hissed "No! no maid dress stream!" Bad watched silently and he scoffed. "you guys are ridiculous no maid dress stream!"

WHHYYYYYY the chat spammed.

"Because its embarrassing!" Bad hissed and he glanced over the side. "alright alright fine!" Bad hissed and went to his obs and started changing the sub goal.

"Maid dress stream 7000 subs" Bad smiled. "there" Bad said and crossed his arms "I know you muffins don't have the money for that do you!"

Noooooo lowwerrrr the chat said and bad shook his head. "If you really want maid dress stream than you give me money heheh~" Bad giggled and the chat spammed skeppy Jr emotes.

"Any way.... let's start the stream." Bad said and he started to see the chat start spamming 'rich people rise' and some were spamming something else, but the chat moved to fast for bad to see what they were asking.

hours passed and they were up to 300/7000. Bad was honestly growing anxious by the growing numbers and suddenly he saw the chat spamming. skeppy.

"skeppy?" Bad muttered and then he paused but before the words could slip out of his mouth 6700 subs were donated to the chat. "No!" Bad yelled and watched skeppy type 'thanks chat :p'

"SKEPPY YOU MUFFIN HEAD" Bad yelled and hoped that skeppy could hear him from the other side of the room.

"Nope this doesn't count!" Bad hissed with blush quickly tainting both sides of his cheeks but the chat continued to spam doubting Bads word.

Bad watched the chat continue to spam until h saw skeppy say 'bought u the made dress to bf'

"Skeppy..." Bad growled and but he hissed with defeat... he promised the chat... so... maid dress stream in 2 days.

⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖

"Skeppy" Bad huffed and rubbed his eyes. "Have you seen a box-"

"Yeah, it came in" skeppy said with a wide smile.

"W-where-"

"On your bed~." skeppy purred.

"Mhmmm" Bad grumbled and got up and went to his room. it was almost time for him to stream so he had to put it on now.

Bad picked up the dress and glanced to his side and he saw skeppy standing there was a cheeky smirk on his face.

"I want to be the first person to see you wearing it."

"Why" Bad huffed.

"Because~" Skeppy hummed and rolled his eyes.

"You... you're such a numpty muffin."

"For you only Bad~" Skeppy said and bad quickly rushed into his bathroom. he threw the clothes on the countertop before he started to change into it.

the outfit fit perfectly but in result to that his figure quickly shown.... Bad rolled his eyes with a huff and put the stockings on but- the... skirt felt short... too... short.