Cold Night...°

________
Top: Skeppy

Bottom: Bad
________

(Not requested) :p

⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖

Skeppy woke up in an instant and was met with his hair standing up and goose bumps all over his arm, that almost resembled a chicken's skin.

"FFFF~" Skeppy tried to cure but couldn't because of how cold it was in the room. he desperately wrapped himself with a blanket and got up from the bed.

Skeppy started to walk down the stairs and found himself beating his finger against the arrows to the temperature monture. he shook violently and went towards a vent to check if the heat was working but it wasn't.

Bad soon came down the stairs shaking violently as well.

"W-What t-tthhhe fff-fudge Skeppy!" Bad said.

"I-Its no-t me! t-the h-heat is-isn't working! Skeppy stuttered and gripped his blanket that was curled around him.

Bad was shivering more then skeppy it was probably painful for him because of him being a demon.

"Fff-Fudge i-it i-i'm t-t-taking a h-hot s-shower!" Bad yelled and somehow managed to walk up the stairs quickly, maybe it was the thought of finally being warm that caused him to be like that. 

Skeppy grumbled and went towards the basement to check the furnace, but as he made his way, he saw that there was snow outside the window. it made him colder and he desperately went towards the basement in hopes of it being relatively warmer but- somehow it seemed... colder! like a freezer. not like the house was already in that state.

Skeppy went towards the furnace his feet stinging from how cold the concrete ground was. skeppy knocked on the hunk of metal in hopes of it awakening but it didn't. skeppy walked around it and saw that there was a huge dent in it, like how a car would look after hitting an average adult deer.

"What-... t-the.... f-ff-fuck!?" Skeppy stuttered and looked around in hopes of seeing the thing that could've caused it. but nothing. Skeppy banged on it louder and pushed around the dent, but the furnace made some type of gurgle...

Skeppy huffed and gave up he wanted to wrap up in more blankets and lay comfortably in his bed. so skeppy walked back up the creaky stairs and back up to the second room and he heard bad yelling with frustration...

he guessed the shower wasn't even working... damn... I mean yeah the furnace wasn't working but no water at all!

Skeppy walked towards the closet in the hallway and opened it in hopes to see a big and massive blankets but none.

"Mother FUCKER!" Skeppy yelled and slammed the closet door. "BAD WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE EXTRA BLANKETS!!"

Bad turned around and stared at the male from afar with an angry look. "Me!? Didn't YOU get rid offff them be-eecause of your stupid doll you wanted to put int there."

"ITS NOT A DOLL ITS AN ACTION FIGURE!" Skeppy yelled and Bad rolled his eyes.

Bad walked towards skeppy and continued to stare at skeppy with a mean look but then it softened.

"Oh! I have a great Idea! we preserve our body heat!"

"wh-when did you use big words?" Bad raised and brow and skeppy rolled his eyes. Bad then sighed you could see his breath from how cold it was. "How are we going to do that?"

"Well..." Skeppy said and looked at the floor. "We c-can cuddle share o-ur two bla-nkets... but we might have to g-get... naked?"

"What!?" Bad yelled loudly.