Once in a blue moon *

_____
Top- Bad (Vampire)

Bottom- Skeppy (human)
______

⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘

Bad walked down the empty streets his stomach growling loudly... usually he wouldn't be out late at night, but he was starving ...

Bad soon spotted a female in an ally way and he walked over towards her without a second thought. he roughly grabbed the females arm and pulled her down she started to fight and scream but soon Bad was able to plunge his fangs deep into the female's neck but with all of her squirming, the fangs were in the wrong spot.

Bad pulled his fangs out and she started to squirm again causing bad to plunge deep into her neck. he pulled away immediately and listened to the girl gurgle and blood sprayed everywhere.

Bad dropped the girl and stepped away trying to avoid any blood to stain his clothes...

great another perfectly 'peaceful meal waisted' Bad thought there was no way he was going to listen to the loud gurgles of a girl the sprayed her blood everywhere... it seemed messy and honestly a waste of time.

Bad stared at the women who bled out, and layed in the pool of her own blood. he felt guilty now.

Bad started to walk away and he kicked rock littered on the sidewalk as he continued to walk. he was so hungry.... and... tired and... he had an oddly restless stir in his abdomen.

Bad paused and wiped his mouth just in case there was any blood that he could hopefully suck off his fingers but none. he glanced up at the moon and noticed it was blue... great.

he would soon have to go home because of his restless-ness, and he will try his best to control himself while being near his mate.

Bad continued to walk his pace picking up as he knew he was running out of time, but he wanted at least to eat something before he returned back, and he really didn't want pigs' blood anymore it was gross and sour almost like bacon grease after it dried the texture wasn't right and it didn't taste good.

...

Bad turned a corner and looked to his right... then left... nothing.

his stomach clawed him with desperate needs of satisfaction he needed food and his mate... God he needed both.

⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘

Bad jumped threw a window and started unbuttoning his jacket.

"hey there, you've been gone for a while especially for a blue moon. I've been worried about to I thought some- other vampire came and sucked the life out of you or something!"

Bad chuckled and went up towards skeppy and wrapped his hands around his waist. "don't be silly!"

"I'm always silly."

Bad smiled but then smelt a soft fragrance in the air. it was his mate's scent. he hummed softly and nuzzled his noes deep into his neck, his stomach started to growl more now knowing that the blood was right there, and the rapid beating in his heartbeat- bad couldn't help but to smile at his love becoming so flustered with him doing this.

"I'm hungry love" Bad muttered and skeppy paused.

"o-oh..." Skeppy hummed and then smiled "you can bite me."

"What if I go too far" Bad whined and skeppy shook his head.

"I don't care its fine" Skeppy said and rubbed bads back soothingly.