46 forty-six

☆---•°○°•---☆

So here's the next chapter. I know I told you guys that I'll be uploading this chapter on 17th but since I wrote the next chapter which I'll publish on scroll stack in night, I updated this one here.

Comments since last few chapters are decreasing and I don't know why. Are the chapters not interesting anymore or is this because that the book is coming to an end and all the plots have ended?

I don't know what the reason is but trust me, comments are literally my source of motivation so please make sure you comment.

Happy reading ♡

"Aadhya, make sure you visit us again, okay." Aadhya heard her mother saying as they walked out of the house.

The sky was painted in orange and red hues as the day came to an end without their knowledge as they spent almost whole day with Mahima and Kiaan.

"I'll Maa, now it's my home as well" She said and hugged her mother.

"I wanted to stay here but I have a really important meeting tomorrow but why not you come with me?" She asked and Mahima shook her head.

"It's fine." Mahima said and she didn't force her much. Even though she was her mother, there were boundaries between them as she didn't grow up with her mother.

They were unaware of even the smallest details of each other from each other's favourite food to color to what they do in a day.

It was going to take a lot time to adjust into each other's life as well as how they lived. It was difficult but not impossible.

"Kiaan, study well okay and you have my number now. If you need anything, just make a call." Aadhya told her younger brother and patted his head.

"I'll Di but can I hug you?" She smiled widely before he hugged her brother and with that a line of awkwardness was crossed.

Surely she had to go a long way and it won't be an effortless task but she was willing to do it for her family.

"Aunty, Kiaan, don't hesitate to make a call. We're a family now." Ayansh said the last words before they waved at them and moved towards their car.

Ayansh glanced at his wife who was busy scrolling through the phone while he was driving.

"Tulip," He called her but received no response from her and knew she was damn mad at him.

Shaking his head, he moved his one hand to her thighs and started rubbing it slowly.

Aadhya gulped down but tried not to pay attention to him until his hand started moving between her thighs.

She held his hand to stop him before she removed his hand and looked at him, who raised his eyebrows at her in surprise.

"Why would you do that?" He asked, before keeping his hand back on her thighs.

"Because I'm mad at you. How can you make fun of my cooking skills like that. Like I know I'm not a great cook but at least I'm trying." She defended herself and gulped a little, looking at his hand that was rotating the steering wheel.

"I wasn't making fun of you, Tulip. It's just that-

"That cooking is not my cup of tea?" She completed his sentence with disappointment and heard him heaving out a sigh before he parked the car at a safe place and leaning closer to her, unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Come on," He patted his thighs and she slowly moved to his lap, not able to resist his demand.

"It's fine Tulip. It's not necessary that everyone in this world is perfect in everything. You're perfect as you're so stop thinking that you need to learn cooking. I'm there to do it for you." He tried to explain her and tugged a hair strand behind her ear.