update

Hello! 

Most of you know about the Wattpad Purge that's been happening, related to the deletion of stories without notice. Now, I don't believe Personal Assistant goes against any Content and Guidelines. Still, if it does, and I can't revive the book back on Wattpad, I want to let everyone know that I'm considering moving to Inkitt and RoyalRoad. I'm also rewriting and fixing up Personal Assistant to be sold as an eBook on Amazon KDP.

However, I am still wary about Wattpad removing Personal Assistant. So, if you'd like to keep informed about PA's future endeavors, you can follow me on Instagram @anxiac.elijah. It is a private account, but just let me know you're from Wattpad, and I'll put you on a list to notify you about any new work or Personal Assistant updates. 

Do keep in mind that if Wattpad deletes Personal Assistant from the system, I won't be reposting it here again. 

I also want to thank everyone for reading, commenting, and saving Personal Assistant to their libraries. I started this book in seventh grade and am now pursuing my Master's in Literature. It's silly how far the book has come. It did NOT age well (concerning the sexist subplot line + the short time frame the whole book happened, + Nicolas being a seesaw of emotions), so that's why I'm in the process of editing and rewriting everything for Amazon publishing to give a better reading experience that wasn't hair-tearing. 

The idea and the main plot dealing with Nick's dad will still be the same, but there will be more extra chapters. I don't THINK Amazon allows for NSFW chapters, so I'll probably have to move those to Patreon or something... (side eye). It's not needed, though. I could always fade in and out with the NSFW scene and move on. 

ANYWAYS, thank you again for reading. I know how infuriating most of the plot is with Nicolas LOL and Seven going ahead and talking to the Chairmen... I wrote this back in 2018-2019... and since I've gotten more experience in writing and reading, I'm putting it all into the Personal Assistant 2.0