Chapter 16: Red cheeks.

***Warning: Sexual scene, descriptive and mature vocabulary. If uncomfortable, please skip.***

Laughs echoed throughout the house, originating from the living room that important guests gathered in. Chattering and wine glasses clicking, the chairman stood near the archway of the living room, a grin on his face.

"Excuse me, Mr. Anderson?" a female voice intruded. Joseph, the Chairman of GamerCave, turned around, "Hello! Are you enjoying the party?"

The blonde female didn't say anything. Instead, she looked around, biting her lower lip as if she was figuring out the situation, "Not really. I'm only here to talk with your son's assistant."

Joseph frowned, "Is there an issue?"

"I'm the president of Web Baze. My CEO informed me that she was convinced to come to this donation event."

"Oh. It's nice to finally meet you, Ms. Chairman." Joseph replied, grabbing her pale hand and kissing it. The woman rolled her eyes and yanked her hand away," Mrs. Venn." she corrected.

"Mrs.Venn. Well, I'm deeply sorry that you couldn't locate my son's assistant. I directed them to go to the kitchen. Have you checked there?"

"Do you take me as an idiot? I've got to check every inch of this house before I even talk to you."

Joseph's smile faded, "Was he nowhere to be found?"

"Sorry, Mr. Anderson. I predict that your son has gone somewhere. However, I assume the Corvette outside is his. Perhaps he's gone for a walk to get away from this burial of a party." she remarked.

Joseph hesitantly smiled, "I'm very sorry. Perhaps a meeting another time will be settled?"

She turned around, walking towards the front door, "That's if your assistant does manage to convince my CEO again."

Joseph's teeth clenched as he bawled his fist. Grasping his phone from his pocket, he started texting his son.

Dad: Where are you? I'm furious! The President of Web Baze had just left, disappointed! She couldn't locate you or your assistant! If you're out walking, I will go to your office tomorrow if you do not answer!

...

Nicolas pinned Seven against the bedroom door, leaving small kisses on the assistant's frail neck. Even though the two of them could hear classical music that was playing from two floors down, it wasn't loud enough for them to lose their focus on each other. Nicolas had guided Ochoa upstairs and led him to what used to be his bedroom. The door was a dark teak wood, the walls a light beige color.

Their bodies glued as Nicolas was tracing kisses on Seven's jawline. Serene's heart raced, his chin raised to the ceiling, feeling the coldness of the CEO's pecks. Nicolas moved slightly, his knee now touching Seven's groin, making the assistant flinch as his legs got weaker at the touch. Ochoa bit his lower lip, clenching his fists, feeling his lower half warm up.

Nick stopped, pulling himself away from the slimmer male. His eyes were closed, hands balled into a fist as if he was keeping himself under control. Nicolas smiled, tilting his head, "Restraining yourself, I see?" he teased.

Seven gulped, opening his eyes, revealing the emerald shine to Nicolas, "Don't make jokes when I'm in my most vulnerable state." he softly muttered. The CEO scoffed, shaking his head. Both his hands reached for Sevens, bringing them together and above his head. Nick stepped forward again, looking down at Seven and leaning into his ear. His warm breaths sent chills down the assistant's spine, "Most vulnerable state, huh?" he teased again, "Do you always talk so formally?"

He let go of the assistant's hands. The CEO reached for the doorknob of the bedroom door and opened it. Seven was about to fall from leaning onto the wooden entrance, but Nicolas had wrapped his other arm around his narrowed waist.