𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

ANASTASIA VILLIN

"Don't take too many." I passed my THC pen to Jasmin, taking a glance at myself in the mirror. I fixed my hair, while as she did her thing.

"When did you get this?" She jumps on the sink, holding in her cough.

"This morning, I paid Ayden fucking fifty bucks for it, he overcharges, but I needed it." I respond, reapplying my lip gloss.

"You're gonna get dress coded for the third time this week Stas." Jasmine mentioned, overlooking my outfit. "I don't care." I shrugged, and opened her bag. I unzipped the front pocket, getting out her vape. She says it's burnt, I say she cant handle it.

I rolled the waistband of my sweats down, showcasing my tramp stamp, and then pulling my thong into a 'V' shape, around my waist.

I slickly tucked the vape into my bra, hearing footsteps, Jasmine doing the same with my pen. She got her perfume out, spraying it.

We gave each other a look, and then a nod.

I began fake sniffling, fanning my eyes out.

"Alright girls, no loitering in the bathrooms, get to class or i'll have to write you up." Ms. Chen slapped her hand against the wall in urgency.

"Sorry, I was comforting her." Jasmine whispered, pulling me into a hug.

"I see the smoke up in here, get back to class." She didn't buy it, waving us away.

I rolled my eyes, pulling out of our hug. We both grabbed all of our things, leaving the bathroom.

"Anastasia." She placed a hand on my shoulder, I turned around, pulling up my top.

"You might want to put on a jacket, nobody wants to see your belly button."

I sent her a fake smile, shaking my head. I muttered a, "no." And took Jasmine's hand, speed walking in the opposite direction.

"Stas, we're going to get in trouble." She sped after me. I pulled her into a random closet, waiting for Ms. Chen to lose track of us.

"Why are we in here now?!" She hushes out.

"Because, I don't want to go to class, you can go if you want." I say, Jasmine gave me back my pen, and I gave her the vape. She gave me a 'sorry' smile, then slipped out of the closet.

I huffed, looking around, there was nothing to do in here, I could just leave but, what if Ms. Chen catches me loitering again?

It didn't occur to me how much time had gone by, until I checked my phone.

I creaked my head out of the doorway, smiling when I saw Bill, I yanked him in.

He screamed.

My fucking god.

I jumped up, covering his mouth, he rolled his eyes once he had seen it was me, zeroing his eyes in on mine, he sniffed a little.

"Why are you smoking in a closet?!" He whisper shouted, looking around. "I'm so bored, and I don't feel like going to class. I got into a fight with my parents, this morning. And i've felt so shitty all day." I sighed, sitting down on the floor, he did the same.