𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟

ANASTASIA VILLIN
-two weeks later-

"Do you not want me to smoke?" I questioned, taking Tom with me to where everyone usually hung out, other than him and Gustav.

"It's fine." He waved it off. It had been lunch time, and we had a free period after this too, so we don't have class for over an hour.

"I won't, if you don't want me to." I squeezed his hand. "I'm not in control of you."

"Plus, it would be kind of hypocritical, because of Bill." Tom ran his fingers through my hair, reaching our makeshift hangout area.

"Why's he here with you?" Bill was the first one to speak up. "Because, I want him here." I kept my responses simple, leading Tom over to the couch where I usually sit, he sat down first.

He wasn't fazed, when I took my seat on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.

There was usually around ten of our friends  here everyday, but today there was... seven.

They past the joint around in a circle, once it had gotten to me, I shook my head, giving it to Nikolai instead. Bill gave me a look of surprise, glancing over at Tom. I've been doing good this week, I really want to lessen my intake.

We all know i'm lying to myself, though.

"I thought your type was guys, who look like they were electrocuted." Nikolai added, staring at the both of us. "Fuck off." I glared, running my fingers through Tom's dreads.

"Is that your favorite phrase?" Bill snorted.

"Maybe if you learned how to mind your own fuckin' business, it wouldn't be." I grumbled, Tom tilted his head at me, basically telling me to tone it down, I huffed.

I reached into my backpack, taking out a cherry blow pop. I toyed with the wrapper, drowning out their conversation.

"Are you okay?" Tom whispered, in my ear.

"I'm okay." I smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek, his mouth parted open slightly.

I looked down at our laps, my cheeks burning up, I continued to play with the wrapper, I don't know why, I did that. Considering, it's been two weeks of us just hanging out really.

I haven't been so celibate in forever, it makes me want to drown, but it's okay. I can wait.

When my parents were at work, Tom helped me clean up my room, I told him that it had been forever since i'd been home and that's why it was like that, I think he knew I was bluffing.

He didn't say anything about it though.

"Blushing suits you." He says, in a lowered voice.

I gasped, touching my cheeks. "You do it more than me." I covered his mouth, cringing as he had licked my palm. "Ew." I wiped his saliva off on his shirt, fake gagging.

I licked my finger, swiping it straight across his arm. "Now what are you doing that for?"

"You lick me, I lick you." I nodded, crossing my arms, a notch formed between his brows.