𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

ANASTASIA VILLIN

"Yeah, you can come in i'm just trying to decide on what to wear." I spoke into the phone, smoothening some of my hair down.

"Okay, i'm like a minute away, come open the door." Tom responds, I exited my bedroom, making my way downstairs.

I hung up the phone, opening the front door. I saw him coming in, but it wasn't his car?

I met him halfway, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry for not being ready yet, but I need your opinion on what I should change into." I explained, gripping onto his fingertips.

"It's okay, we have time." He follows me inside.

"Ignore the mess, my moms sleeping up in her room right now, and she's hungover." I cleared my throat, leading him up to my bedroom.

He didn't say anything in response, simply giving me a light back rub.

"So, you said casual." I changed the subject, reaching for a pair of flare leggings.

"Is this too casual, or good?" I questioned, Tom sat down on my bed. "You'd look perfect in anything you wear." He lightly smiles.

I don't know how to take compliments from men. "You're sweet." I returned his smile, playing with the fabric of the leggings.

"But leggings or sweatpants?"

"I'd say both are pretty comfy for what we're doing. But i'd go with sweats, we can match." He advises, leaning back on his elbows.

I looked at his outfit, it was his usual graphic tee with a pair of black sweats.

Still looked hot.

"Okay, so then i'll wear these," —I held up the same pants as his against my waist— "and..." I trailed off, going through some tops.

I found a black low cut v neck. It had also been cropped, but it looked really revealing. and I don't know if he'd want me wearing something like that for wherever we're going.

"Is this too revealing?" I took it off the hanger, showing it to him.

"Anastasia, who cares it's cute."

I'm going to kiss him.

"Thank you." I got both pieces of clothing, he looked down at his lap.

I quickly changed from my pj's to the new outfit, telling him he could look again. I went to my sock drawer, deciding on ones that had cherries scattered across the print.

"I think... i'm good now, all I need is to put my shoes on and then we can go." I picked up the zip up that he had given me off my vanity chair, incase it got cold later tonight.

I flinched, hearing my door open. I immediately fell back onto the bed, my fists clenching into the comforter. Shit, shit, shit. I thought she was going to be sleeping off that hangover all day today.

"What are you doing in here?"

I looked over to Tom, who looked back at me.