𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

TOM KAULITZ

"You wanted to be boring, and not come tonight? Congrats! Come pick up your girlfriend before she pukes into her dress!" Bill slurs into the phone. "She's not my girl—"

He hung up, of course.

I mumbled some curse words, jumping off my bed, what kind of drunk is Anastasia?

I guess we'll see.

I went inside the house, looking around, for anyone familiar that may know where she was. I heard a loud screech from behind me.

"TOM!!"

There she is.

I turned around, crossing my arms. She copied me, doing the same. "Are you here for me?! Oh please be here for me." She started jumping up and down, I smiled in response.

"Yay! Let's dance." She pulls on my hand, dragging me to the living room.

"No, we're going to go home." I corrected, stopping her midway. "Nuh uh, we're going to dance. And you can't stop me." She blew a raspberry, starting to shake her body.

That is not dancing.

"Okay, okay, let me drive you home, and then tomorrow we can debrief over a nice cup of coffee. How's that?" I suggested, placing my hands on her shoulders, she huffed.

"For the price of one piggyback to the car, my feet are killing me." She points to her heels.

"Sorry, if I weigh like a million pounds. I ate sooo many sliders." She says, as I squatted.

"Shush up." I replied, grabbing ahold of her, then standing back to my original height.

"I'm almost ten feet tall!" She screams, yanking my dreads. "Stas, duck." I told her, opening the door, she hunched holding my face.

"Oh, hello." She giggled, the tips of our noses nearly touching.

"Anastasia." I said, almost as if I was warning her. Yet that didn't stop, the heat creeping up my body at the moment. "I know, sorry." She whispered, lifting her head up again, her chin planting on my temple.

"Tom, put me down." She aggressively patted my head, at least we made it outside.

I set her down on the ground, Anastasia squared off into the bushes, sounds of audible retching, were heard. I got on my knees beside her, holding her hair, into a makeshift ponytail.

"It's okay, it's okay, let it all out." I looked off to the side, rubbing her back.

This went on for another minute, before she weakly got up wiping her mouth.

"That was nasty." She shuddered, walking with me to the passenger seat. I buckled her in, going to my side. I opened the middle compartment, getting out some baby wipes.

I leaned over the center console, wiping the corners of her lips, she giggled some more at the proximity, her cheeks burning red.

"Let's get you home." I whispered, swiping the baby wipe against her bottom lip.

"No, don't take me home, my mom will murder me, please Tom." She whines, taking a fistful of my shirt. "Is my house fine?" I questioned.