𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

ANASTASIA VILLIN

I watched as Tom drove off.

My breath hitched, seeing both of their cars in the driveway. I went up the porch steps, going inside. I tried to avoid their confrontation, making my way towards the staircase.

"Who's clothes are that?"

I froze. "Jasmine's brother, my phone died last night at her house, and I spilled coffee on myself." My heart started beating out of my chest, my throat suddenly getting dry.

"So why didn't you borrow clothes from Jasmine?" Suspicion raised in my moms tone. I turn around. "Cause, she's a germaphobe."

"I'm too fucking tired to deal with you anymore, go up to your room, whatever your dad did in there isn't my fault. I tried to warn you."

She walked off, the tears in my eyes threatening to fall. I ran up, barging into my room.

Clothes everywhere, my comforter taken off the bed, all my decor was thrashed.

I audibly gasped, seeing all my makeup on the floor. I picked up what I could of it, placing it all on my vanity, I shakily wiped my cheek.

"What are you crying for? It seems like you had a lot of fun last night." Dad appeared by my door. "This is where, I spend all my time, why did you do this?" My hands motion to the mess.

"Teach you a lesson, no more boys, no more parties, you come straight home everyday after school, no discussion."

"I'm nineteen. I don't need your shitty ass rules, don't come in my room again." I slammed my door shut, quickly locking it.

He started banging against the door.

I went into my closet, going into the bin on the top shelf, quickly extracting the things I needed, and shoving them into my pockets. I put my crocs on, climbing out of the window.

I hopped our fence, walking down the street.

Fuck. I should've brought a jacket.

I looked around, it wasn't that late. It's only nine pm, but it was already so dark out.

I went into my pockets, fishing for a cig to take the edge off a little. I went on these types of walks a lot, thinking about everything.

I usually always made it a goal, to give myself a subject to think about, so I wouldn't panic about what my parents were going to do next. I get that i'm the one who provokes them.

But, I didn't care.

Todays topic, kind of jumped from place to place, ranging by if I was going to be able to graduate, why did I already miss Tom?

It's messing with my head, he'll literally just look at me and i'll want to drop to my knees. He isn't even my type, I like guys who look more like me, kind of a rockstar look.

He's so soft and gentle, nothing that i've been used to, most guys will fuck you like a slut, and toss you aside, but if I tried to imagine Tom having sex with anyone, I couldn't register in my mind how he acts. And it's fucking with me.