𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ANASTASIA VILLIN

Jasmine and I, got out of the car.

"Okay guys, I know we were hoping for your friends to get here, but we really have to—"

I ran up to the group, scanning my eyes for Tom. There had to have been at least ten teenagers outside, getting assessed.

What even happened?

I finally spotted Tom, his feet hanging off the ledge of the ambulance.

"YOOO, where maa hug att?!?" He opens his arms out wide, seeing me.

Oh hell no.

"He's been saying that all night." Bill commented, from the curb. His fingers were placed on his temples, out of agitation.

He noticed the way my face twitched, following up with another response.

"Not to other girls, to us."

I nodded, patting on Jasmine's back.

"Here's how this is gonna go. Jasmine, you pile all the boys into the car, and get them home. I'll ride in the ambulance with Tom. Bill, tomorrow morning if you remember, make sure you tell Simone we're at the hospital." I pointed a stern finger at everyone, motioning to the car.

"If you want, I can take Bill with us?" I whispered to Jasmine, she shakes her head.

"I got it." She gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled, going to Tom.

"Okay pretty boy, why don't you tell me how you got yourself—" I paused, seeing the way he was staring at me, pupils dilated to the max.

I grabbed his face. "What the fuck did you take?" My voice dropped to a serious tone, tilting his chin up to get a good look at his eyes.

"Y'know... I cant tell you, the opps might be listening." He whispers, eying the paramedic.

I turned to her, gripping on his shoulder.

"According to his buddies, 13 shots of vodka, some coke and another type of pill he refuses to talk about." She tells me.

"YOU DID COKE?!" I screamed, backhanding his shoulder. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" Also, not to mention the 13 shots.

He could have alcohol poisoning by now.

And what pills?

"I was just having some fun baby, shh." He lifts his index finger up to his mouth, looking around with suspicion.

"You could have died Tom, what the fuck is wrong with you!?" I continued to shout, pacing back and forth. Seriously, what possessed him into taking coke? That is just...

Unbelievable is what it is.

I clenched my jaw, getting into the ambulance beside him. He came around to my side.

Lara closed the doors in on us.

"What else did you take?" I questioned, in a much calmer approach than earlier.