𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌

TOM KAULITZ

"Why today?!" Bill whines, stomping his foot up and down.

We were in the school bathroom, and I had asked him ever so kindly to go pick up the roses I ordered. Literally all he has to do is drive.

"Because unlike you, I care about my future enough to not skip school. So be gone, and don't take longer then fifteen minutes." I waved him off, drawing on bubble letters.

"If she says no, what are you going to do then?"

I flipped him off, continuing to color in my letters. "She'll say yes." My voice dropped multiple octaves, he was pissing me off.

"Tom, in all of our high school years Anastasia has never once went to homecoming, what do you think is gonna change that now?"

I gave him a petty smile. "Me."

"She thinks they're social constructs made to single out kids with no friends, she's not going to that shit, you should wait until prom honestly. She'll probably go to prom." He continued to try to talk me out of it.

"Bill, go pick up the fucking flowers."

She'll say yes, I know she will.

ANASTASIA VILLIN

"I mean seriously, why would I ever want to go to that shit?" I ranted, popping a Cheeto in my mouth. Everyone had gotten into the topic of homecoming which was in nearly a month.

"I don't know, maybe just dance." Jasmine shrugs. Nikolai, Trent, Gustav, and Georg nodded agreeing with her.

"Where's Bill? I miss arguing with him." I sat up in my seat, we had about thirty minutes of lunch left, and I wasn't skipping because Tom promised we'd sit together.

He's not even here.

They all shrugged again.

"Well, anyways, homecoming is boring every year, such a scam too. Fifteen dollars for a ticket? You'd never catch me going."

"Anastasia."

I turned my head around, my lips curving into a baby smile. Oh my gosh.

Red roses, and a poster

With Tom holding it.

"It's been a long time coming, let's grope at homecoming." It's our inside joke!

The whole lunch room fell quiet, waiting for me to answer. It didn't take a second beat for me to squeal as loud as I possibly could, leaping out of the bench. Tom's eyes widened, his instincts kicking in, he switched the flowers into the hand he was holding the poster in.

I jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck, he grabbed ahold of me, my feet hanging off the ground. "So, that's a yes?" He chuckles.

"Of course." I smiled, everyone in the lunch room added their unnecessary sound effects.

"But didn't you just—" Nikolai began.