𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ANASTASIA VILLIN

I'm so bored.

I looked down, feeling Tom laughing to himself. Even though I hated school, the weekends could be so boring, all we were doing was chilling in his bed like we always do.

And his head is resting in between my legs.

"What are you laughing about?" I ignored the feeling of Tom's arm looped around my mid thigh, stroking bare caramelized skin.

He didn't reply, simply flashing me his phone while his cheek planted onto me, a soft flutter arising in my stomach as his lips pattered against my upper, (upper) thigh. He hasn't gone a moment in the past two hours without his hands being directly on me.

I should've known he was on instagram, the reels be absolutely feral man.

I pulled my bralette down, internally cursing to myself. My nipples forming mountain peaks, at the supposedly innocent position we were in.

My legs curled around his stomach, attempting to get up. I really have to pee.

Tom looped his arm tighter around my leg.

"No."

I rolled my hips up. "Baby, your head is like on my vagina." My complaint finally surfaced.

Tom shot me a look, spreading out on my stomach instead, well that doesn't help.

"Better your highness?" He remarks, in a nasally voice. I'm going to kill him.

I huffed, going back on my phone.

My lips curved into a smile, seeing a slideshow on TikTok. It was about lyrics hitting hard, especially when you relate to them.

The second slide was, 'Get your face in between my thighs' from the song, 'Not allowed'

I tagged Tom.

I watched as he scrolled through his apps, clicking on the notification. He scrolled, to the second photo, looking up at me.

"Hi." I smiled innocently.

Tom drops his phone, flipping to his stomach. I zeroed in on him crawling up my body using his elbows, guys I was just joking.

Maybe. Not really.

"You think you're cute don't you?"

Duh. 

"I don't know pretty boy, do you think i'm cute?" I giggled, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He palms the back of my neck, tilting my head up higher. It took a beat of silence, before my voice found itself once again.

"Okay, on a real note i've been celibate for a really long time now." I blurted, fuck.

I don't know why I even— I'm not the kind of girl to ask a guy for an orgasm, especially knowing they won't give it unless they're getting something out of it too.