𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

ANASTASIA VILLIN

"Are you sure?" I questioned, working on getting my THC pen on.

"Yes, but don't tell Bill." Tom responded, this feels so weird. I don't think he's gotten high before,, and he said he wanted to with me.

Definitely not about to cry.

"Okay cutie, make sure to at least hold it in for three seconds, and if you have to cough, do it into the pillow." I walked over to the bed, sitting on the middle of the mattress.

He pulled me in closer, situating me on his knee.

"Have you gotten high before?" I questioned, handing it to him.

"When I was like fourteen."

My jaw dropped open in disappointment.

"I thought it was your first time, why didn't you lie to me." I whined, Tom subtly smiled.

"Yes Anastasia, i'm an inexperienced puppy, now teach me." He ran his fingers through my hair, trying to make me feel better.

"It doesn't work like that." I frown, with a sigh.

"It's my first time getting high with you, someone I like." He poked his finger into my side, slightly tickling me.

"Aw." I leaned into him, wrapping an arm around his neck. "Okay, fine. Just don't go over six hits, and you'll feel good." I advised.

He took them like a champ, handing it back to me, Tom covered his mouth snorting to himself. I handed him some water, waiting for it to pass, he got all teary eyed, trying to hold it in.

I took a blinker, ghosting it, then I took five more hits, to give me a good buzz but still not too high, i'd built up a good tolerance by now.

He only took four pulls.

"Jesus fuck, a blinker?" He coughed out, still not over the last few he had taken.

"It's fine, it'll only last for like a couple hours." I set my pen down, propping the pillows up behind us. I got off of him, getting the sudden need to pee, his brows furrowed.

"The fuck?"

I hopped off the bed, giving him a weird look.

"Where are you going?" He clung onto my fingertips, I pointed to the door behind me.

"The bathroom." I replied shortly.

"Can I come with you?"

"You want to see my vagina?" I crossed my arms, at him, Tom's eyes widened. "N-No, i'll turn around." He says, standing up with me.

I walked in, turning the lights on. "Don't listen to me peeing, cover your ears." I stood in place, making sure he was going to do what I said.

"Yes ma'am." Tom nodded, covering his ears and turning around. He's my gonna be my submissive.

I waved away my hornish thoughts, taking my shorts off, then sitting down on the toilet.