𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

TOM KAULITZ
-DOUBLE POST, GO TO CHAPTER 17 FIRST-

"My ass is cold." Anastasia dramatically sighs, pulling out of our kiss.

We had just gotten out of the shower-scratch that, we got out ten minutes ago.

Now she's naked, (disregarding the towel on her shoulders) sitting on the bathroom counter.

I can't help myself... my hands find themselves in places I never planned for them to go, Stas was like a drug, and hell if I wasn't addicted.

"You ruined our wonderful make out session." I informed her, raising one eyebrow.

Anastasia smiled, pulling me back in by the towel around my waist. "You're warm." She says, pressing her lips against my shoulder, working her way up my neck I-

This is the second time, this has happened.

"Hey guys... don't mind me, just passing through." Jasmine came in from Bill's room, holding a hand up in apology.

I didn't miss the look her and Anastasia shared, subtle snorting coming from Jasmine's side, she sat down on the toilet, awkwardly pretending to look up at the ceiling.

She had one of Bill's hoodies, i'm assuming with nothing else. "Can you not go silent when i'm trying to pee?" Jasmine requested, flicking her wrist towards us, in dismissal.

"I'm the one who's naked on the sink." Stas dryly replies, then it went silent.

"Darling, can you help me with my hair I-"

Anastasia pulls the towel down, covering herself up. Bill looked at the three of us.

"What the hell?" He glances at Jasmine, casually sitting on the toilet. Then over at us.

"Why does this keep happening?" I gritted, adjusting towel around my waist. "Maybe when you learn to lock the door, it won't." He adds.

"We locked the other door!" Stas points towards my room. "Who's gonna come in from there dumbass?!" Bill gave her a 'really?' look.

I heard the toilet flushing, Jasmine suddenly appearing right beside me. "What is that?!" Anastasia's eyes widened, pointing to the handprints on her best friend's thighs.

Bill nonchalantly walked away, whistling to himself. Jasmine moves her gaze to me, for a moment, taking in a deep breath.

"I told you, it's good sex." She whisper shouts, before quickly ushering away.

I... no. Just. Ew.

"Can we go to your room now?" Anastasia turns her head to me, her lips pulling into a smile.

"Are you sure? We can go out or something?" I ran my fingers through her hair, returning her smile. Her legs enclosed around my waist.

"Take me to your room." Anastasia repeated.

See, I could play this out, keep her waiting.

But, I won't.

I simply shut my mouth, picked her off of the sink, and took her to my bedroom.