Intro

Hey! this first imagine is just one that I wrote for no particular person. it's just a taste of what they will be like! please message me through wattpad if you want one!

••••••••••

I was walking into town with my best friends. It was starting to get dark so we picked up the pace. Right before we got into town, I ran into a boy with greenish-grey eyes. We both looked at each other for a couple seconds.

"I'm so sorry!" The boy apologized.

Those eyes. I could get lost in them everyday.

"Ehem, Y/n." One of my best friends coughed and nudged me. I came back to reality to see the handsome boy was still there, and I was still sitting on the ground.

"Let me help you up." He offered.

I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"I'm so sorry I should have been watching where I was going." I blushed.
"It's okay." He grinned. "What's your name?"
"Y/n. And yours?"
"Ponyboy Curtis. Nice meeting you! I better get going or my brother will lose it again not knowing where I am. see us around!" He waved and ran away.

"He totally likes you!" One of my best friends cheered.
"I don't know about that but, god, was he beautiful." I awed.
"Y/n's first crush! Y/n's first crush!" my friends chanted.
"Shh! He can still hear you!" I whispered.

Ponyboy turned around and smiled. I could feel my face burning up and I smiled back. I hope I get to see him again. Even if I have to run into him on the way into town.