32// Sodapop Curtis Imagine

This imagine is for kenziewuebben hope you like it!!

••••••••••

*continuation to last imagine*

Soda and I walked back to the Curtis house hand in hand. I can't believe he lost two gang members. It must be devastating.

"Soda?" I looked over at him. He didn't say anything back.
"Soda."
"Soda!" I basically screamed.
"Wha...oh sorry, Kenz," He replied.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

He took a while to respond.

"Ye..yes."

I wasn't convinced and I was sure he was in shock.

"Soda..." Right before I could say anything, he cut me off.
"Can't you just leave me alone for once in a while?!" He screamed and pushed me away from him, causing me to fall and cut myself on my arms and legs. I never thought he would ever hurt me. I thought he loved me.
"I..I'm sorry," I whispered and ran away. I was bawling my eyes out, and they started to sting after a while from all the tears.

I decided to sleep at the lot. I was hoping Johnny would be there because he always calms me down, and then I realized he was gone. It made me cry even more, knowing one of my friends died and I lost Soda.

I shouldn't have pushed him so much to talk about it, I thought. I started to realize why he was in shock.

After a little bit, I heard a car engine pull up by the lot. I looked out of the newspapers that were covering me with my glassy looking eyes to only see shadows. The light from the car
was shining right in my face and against the persons back so I couldn't see who it was. As the person got closer, I noticed it was Soda.

"Why the hell are you here alone?!" He sounded astonished.
"To get away." I responded.
"I'm sorry for hurting you, I really am." He apologized.
"How do I know you won't do it again  when you're angry at something or me?" I asked Soda.
"Don't you trust me?" I could hear anger rising in his voice. "You know what I'm going through, I thought you would be supportive."
"I am..."

He pushed me back, causing me to hit my head on the tree I was hiding behind.

I woke up in a hospital bed, panic stricken. I was sweating up a storm trying to figure out what happened. One by one, the memories flooded back to my head. Soda getting mad, pushing me, hitting my head on the tree. I was hoping that was only a nightmare, but often nightmares become reality.

"There's a visitor here to see you," the nurse that just walked into my room stated.

In walked the lonesome, angry boy I used to love.

"Kenzie," Before he could even start, I cut him off.
"Just get out of here." I started to tear up.
"Just let me explain..."
"There's nothing for you to explain." I pressed the button on the remote connected to my bed, calling for a nurse.

Soon enough, Soda was escorted out of the hospital. I never heard from him again. The only time I heard how he was doing was at the dingo. I overheard a lady named ms Hinton talking about how he was drafted into the war. I felt a little bad for him, and that was the only feeling I had for Sodapop Patrick Curtis after that incident.