15// Steve Randle Imagine

This imagine is for Anbearflips12 iloveromanticnovels hope you like it!!

••••••••••

I woke up to the buzzing of my alarm. Another tiring day at the DX. At least I got to work with my best friend Sodapop and see my crush Steve. But I barely talked to him. I got dressed and heard a knock on the door. I went down to answer it and it was Sodapop.

"Ready to go?" He asked. Sodapop had a car so he took me to work everyday.
"Yup!" I replied. I grabbed my bag and got into Sodapop's car.
"When are you going to talk to Steve? You need to do it soon." Sodapop knew I had a crush on Steve. I blushed, embarrassed about even thinking of talking to Steve.
"I can't just go up and talk to him. I wouldn't be able to do that." I responded.
"Okay..." Sodapop smiled and punched me lightly in the arm.

We arrived at the DX just in time before the rush of people came. I got set up, ready for customers to come flying through the door, but barely any did.

"Must be a slow day." Steve commented.
"Yeah." Sodapop agreed. He looked at me like he was expecting me to say something, but there was nothing I could say.

After hours of only a couple customers, Sodapop grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to Steve.

"Hey, Steve, I don't thunk you guys really got to know each other. why don't you guys talk since we have nothing to do?" Sodapop winked at me and I started to blush.

"Steve, I'm sorry about all of this. It's just that I- I really..."
"You really like me. Sodapop told me." Steve grinned. "Lucky for you I feel the same way."
"Nice Steve. You just said you liked yourself." Sodapop laughed.
"You know what I meant." Steve laughed.

Was this really happening? Steve liked me? I just smiled and looked at Steve. Boy, he had the prettiest eyes. Dark and light shades of green.

"I've been meaning to ask you, would you like to go out tonight?" Steve asked.
"Yes, I'd love to." I replied.

I couldn't believe my life had just changed in 5 minutes. Steve knows I like him and he likes me back. It felt so unreal I even tried and pinched myself. But I'm still here, staring at the beautiful boy in front of me that I can call mine.