34// Dallas Winston Imagine

This imagine is for thirldolzz hope you like it!!

••••••••••

"C'mon, Lyndi, let's go to this party! Everyone's going from school," My friends, Alison and Megan, begged.
"I don't know," I started.
"In the town you lived in before partying was your second nature! Don't tell me you're going to bail on me now," Ali complained.
"It's a great way to meet new people since you just moved here last month!" Megan added.
"Fine," I grinned and they both pulled me into my room to get ready.

It took us twenty minutes to walk to the place the party was at. The house was pretty old and you could hear the music blasting from a hundred yards away.

"Well, I guess you'll get to meet Buck," Ali said in a worried tone.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Well, Buck lives here with a guy named Dally. They're bad news, Lyndi." Megan replied.

I noted to myself to stay away from them. It's just going to be hard without knowing what they look like...

Right as I walked in, I headed straight for the bar. I sat next to a good looking guy that couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of me. After downing few beers, I decided to talk to him.

"Why do you keep staring at me? Don't you know it's a little creepy?"
"Well I can't help it, you're beautiful."

We got to talking and he was a pretty nice guy, very handsome too. Did I already mention that?

"Well, I think I should get back to my friends," I said, getting up from he bar.
"You can't leave me without giving me your name," He responded.
"Lyndi, and your's?"
"Dally."

I suddenly froze. I was crushing on the person my friends warned me of? He didn't match their description at all. He didn't seem like a bad person, he didn't seem like trouble, he didn't seem like anything I should worry about.

"Why don't we dance a little before you go back?" Dally asked.

I agreed and we danced to about five songs. Out of know where, Dally kissed me. I saw Megan and Ali out of the corner of my eye and they seemed worried and mad. I couldn't help it though. I was falling for him, literally and emotionally. I couldn't help loving this boy that I just met.

"Did I mention I love you?" Dally whispered in my ear. "Even though I just met you, when I first laid eyes on you, I couldn't help but notice that you would be the one for me."
"I love you too," I replied, blushing all over.