03// Two-Bit Matthews Imagine

This imagine is for themightymouse94 hope you like it!!

••••••••••
-Y/n's POV-

When I was ten, I was jumped by a gang of Socs and nearly died that day. This boy found me and took me to a hospital immediately. If it wasn't for him, I would've died right there on the spot. I had many deep gashes in my head and along my stomach. I was covered in bruises for months and have scars all offer my body. I didn't leave the house for many weeks, scared that I would be jumped again. I became best friends with the boy that scared me, Two-Bit Matthews, and the rest of his gang of friends. I jump at the littlest of sounds and can't sleep with myself facing the wall. I have to be aware of everything that is going on around me. My parents told me that I have PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder: A mental health condition triggered by experiencing or seeing a terrifying event.) but I never understood it. I always get nightmares and feel like no one cares about me. My parents say those are symptoms. It just doesn't make sense to me. I was over the Curtis house hanging with the gang when I suddenly felt hopeless.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Two-Bit asked.
"What do you mean?" I responded.
"You just said you feel hopeless."

I didn't realize I said it aloud. I guess that's another symptom.

-Two-Bit's POV-

I was walking home from one of Bucks parties when I saw a girl laying motionless on the ground. I ran over to her and she was in really bad shape. I drove her to the hospital and she got nursed back to health. We became best friends afterwards and I always watch out for her. She is aware that she has some disorder called PTSD, but she doesn't understand what it does to her and why. One day she was over the Curtis house and we were all hanging out. She seemed different and I asked her what was wrong. She told me nothing but I knew something was going on. Whatever it was, I wanted to help her through it.

"How about we go for a walk?" I asked y/n and the gang. I did some research and found that walks can help with stress from PTSD. I really cared about her. I didn't want to lose y/n.

"Let's walk to the park and back, maybe you'll feel better by then." Ponyboy added.

As we were walking, a red corvair started to trail us. I cursed under my
breath and started walking faster. The gang noticed and so did y/n. I saw the panic take over her body as she ran towards the tracks.

-Y/n's POV-

A gang of Socs were following us as we were walking to the park. Oh no, not this again. I can't deal with this again. It was too much pain. I ran over to the tracks. I'd rather die than be jumped.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Two-Bit asked as he chased after me. The gang was right behind him, trying to catch up. I could hear the train coming and stood on the tracks. This was it. The end of my life. At least it would put an end to all this pain and stress.

"Get off the tracks now! it's not worth it! trust me!" Dally screamed.
"Just step of the tracks!" Steve shouted.

The train was nearing and I readied myself for the impact of the train. Right as I was about to be hit, Ponyboy ran and knocked me over on the other side of the tracks. I got up, but it was already too late. The train has passed. Two-Bit ran over to me, and kissed me on the lips.

-Two-Bit's POV-

After Pony saved Y/n from being hit from the train, I ran over to her and gave her a kiss. I've loved her since the day I met her in the hospital. Even with all those scars and bruises she was still beautiful in my eyes. When I found out she has PTSD, I did everything I could to help her through it. I'm guessing she doesn't feel the same way about me as I do for her since she just tried to kill herself. But when I kissed her, I felt her kiss back passionately.

"I love you, Y/n. I've loved you since I first met you." I confessed.
"I love you too, Two-Bit. I thought no one cared about me. I don't know if it's a symptom or not. I just felt worthless and the world would be better without me." Y/n said.

I hugged her and we all walked home.

"I'm glad that your okay, kid sister." Darry told y/n.
"Life wouldn't be the same without around here all the time." Sodapop added.
"And I thought I was tough dealing with my parents." Johnny joked.
"I'm happy to have you in my life." I added.

-Y/n's POV-

The whole gang told me that they were so happy to have me in their lives and I couldn't stop grinning. I guess people really did care about me, my existence in the world.

-10 years later-

Two-Bit asked me to marry him and I said yes. We had two kids with perfect health, a boy and a girl, and I never had any thoughts of killing myself anymore. Two-Bit helped me with my disorder and I learned to deal with it too.

"Happy tenth anniversary, y/n." Two-Bit told me.
"Happy tenth anniversary." I responded. He kissed me and I couldn't ask for a better life.