𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ♥︎ 28

After explaining to her very concerned team what was going on, Eldon was then faced with the very real possibility that if he failed in this turning competition, the whole team could be going home.

Orla watched from afar as James talked to him, waiting for him to go to rehearsal as them, Giselle, West and Max were all in the five person dance coming up.

As James came over to her after speaking with Eldon, Orla asked. "Is he okay?"

James shrugged. "I told him he could date Thalia if he won."

Orla smiled. "Good."

If Thalia was riding on this competition, then Eldon would turn ten times harder. She was sure of it.

She just hoped he was, too.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Okay, guys, we have a lyrical section, we have a hip hop section, we also kinda have our tumbling section as well," Orla talked to her fellow dance members in the green room later. "So the way I see it, if we get a rap song, we extend our hip hip section, if we get a ballad, we can extend our lyrical-"

"Okay, so why don't we extend all the sections just to be sure?" Giselle suggested.

West shook his head. "We have absolutely no time to work on three new dances-"

"No, no, guys, I agree with Giselle, we're wasting time, just talking about this," Orla said firmly.

"You know what? Let's just hope Eldon does well in this turning competition, so we don't have to go first," Max spoke up from beside Orla.

Everyone nodded.

Orla just hoped things were going better in the lobby.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

The first text came through just as West was explaining an idea for a part of the extended hip hop section.

"Guys, guys!" Orla said, gripping her phone hard as she opened the text from Thalia, relief flooding through her when she saw it. "South Africa's out, we're not going first!"

"Yes!"

"Yes, Eldon!"

"Oh, thank god!"

Orla sighed in relief. "At least now we have at least one number to hear the music before we perform to it."

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Orla soon got word that Italy, then Germany, then (surprise, surprise) Sweden, were out. She quickly informed the rest of the group this, of course, and all of them were very relieved. Now there would be at least four for them to hear the music.

And then five.

Orla jumped with joy as she recieved that message.

"Guys!" She smirked round at the group. "England's out."

Of course, the whole group were ecstatic, too.

"Yooooo!" James clapped his hands.

"Yes!"

"Go Eldon!"