Chapter 3

Author's Note: Wow. You all don't seem to like Owen's new girlfriend. Anyway, I have had some requests that I should update twice a day instead of once. I would love to try but that would mean the chapters are shorter and everything. I don't know what I'll do yet but I will try to update twice. I"ll see what I can do. In the meantime, enjoy! :) and my friend sent me that pic today and I laughed so hard. Probably way harder than I should have. Okay enjoy!!

~~~~~~

Nobody said anything to Owen. We all just stared at him in disbelief. When Owen said that I felt as if I just had gotten stabbed through the heart.

"What's her name?" Zach asked and I glared at him.

"Her name is Brooke. We've been dating for about seven months now."

"She's hot," Zach said and I smacked him upside the head since I was standing right next to him.

"Ow," he grumbled looking back at me. I glared at him and he mumbled an apology.

"So what's her profession?" Vivian asked politely.

"She's a stripper," Owen said causally. Now I was pissed so I slipped away. I found a door and it lead to a spare bedroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed and began to cry. Why would he ever choose such a slut? There was a knock at the door and Vivian walked in.

"There you are. Are you crying?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Yes you are. What happened?"

"It's Owen's girlfriend." I said still crying.

"Yeah. I'm surprised. I mean a stripper. Really?" Vivian said laughing which made me laugh.

"Maybe he's doing it to get at you. I mean you did tell him no."

"I didn't say no but you have a point. I'll be right back." I said and I got up and ran outside. There was a back door so no one noticed my absence. I walked up to the front of the house and luckily she was still there. She stood at the end of the driveway talking on the phone.

"Are you serious? Please if I had known that Owen's ex little bitch was going to be here I wouldn't have bothered to come drop him off."

Excuse me. I stood at a reasonable distance and luckily she didn't acknowledge my presence. I continued to listen in on her conversation.

"I don't even know why the hell Owen still keeps her picture. It's not like that little slut could compete with my looks. I'm thinking I should just walk back in there and tell Owen I want to go with him so he doesn't fall for that little bitch again." The door then opened and everyone walked out.

"Brooke your still here?" Owen questioned walking over to her.

"Hey babe is it okay if I come along with you?" She said sweetly batting her eyes flirtatiously and twirling her hair around her finger. Just looking at her made me sick.

"Why?" I walked around the house and walked out through the front door so I didn't seem to suspicious.

"Okay you can come but I want you by my side the entire time." Owen said before kissing her.

"Let's get going." Claire said and we all made our way to the two cars we'd be taking. I went with Claire, Zach and Gray.

"I just can't believe him." Claire said. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"I can't either," I began. "but I have to make it look like I'm not at all bothered by her being there."

"Exactly," Claire said and then Zach reached across and turned on the radio.

"You can ask you know," Claire said before turning it up.

I didn't hear what you were saying'

I live on raw emotion, baby

Answer questions, never maybe

And I'm not kind if you betray me

So, who the hell are you to save me?

The song was Wake Up Call by Maroon 5. Claire started singing along first.

"If you needed love. Well, then, ask for love..." Gray then joined in.

"Could have given love. Now I'm taking love..." Not before long all of us were singing.

"Wake up call. Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed. Don't you care about me anymore? Don't you care about me?
I don't think so.."

The song ending and we all then laughed.

"Wow you are a really good singer Claire,"

"So are you!" She said and we continued singing the rest of the ride until we pulled up at Simon's mansion.

"Where are the others?" Claire asked as we all got out of the car.

"Who knows? That slut probably had to stop home and grab her make up, designer clothes and fmp's before we left."

"What are fmp's?" Gray asked and I smiled.

"It's not really a nice term."

"Well what is it?" I leaned in and whispered it in his ear and his eyes widened and soon his lips curled into a smile.

"Well she can't go anywhere without those. It completes her professional look." Gray and I then started laughing while Claire and Zach just stood there dumbfounded.

The four of us walked around the house and to the back as instructed to do. There Simon Masrani stood.

"Welcome guys!" He said and he took off his sunglasses and walked over to us.

"Hi," Claire said and she quickly gave him a hug.

"Hey boys," he said and he shook both of their hands. He shook mine last and he and Claire discussed some things leaving Zach, Gray and I to stand awkwardly off to the side.

"Yeah, we're just waiting for the rest of the members." Claire said and then we heard a scream and some complaints as Owen, Michael, Vivian, Lowery and Brooke came walking around the corner.

"This is so disgusting. Ew, ew, ew!" She whined while carefully stepping gracefully through the freshly mowed lawn. Well not 100% gracefully. I was hoping she'd fall at some point but she didn't.

"I swear this is absolutely nasty!" She whined again and Simon leaned in and whispered to me,

"Who's that prissy ass bitch?" I chucked slightly before telling him that was Owen's girlfriend.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious." I said and we both looked back at her. She was now digging through her Prada purse only to pull out a make up mirror and eye mascara out.

"This is going to be a long ride." I grumbled before I got on the helicopter.

~~~~~~~

Okay another update tonight!! (Maybe) yeah there will be!

- Kat