Chapter 6

Author's Note: This story is going to have a lot of plot twists. Also it will be shorter again because I updated earlier today. Okay enjoy!!

~~~~~~

"Welcome Nicole." Dr. Wu stood up, putting down the Indominus Rex.

"Thanks, you saying that just made me feel more welcomed even more." I said sarcastically.

"I found her sitting in the Indominus Rex cage." Vic said pushing me forward.

"Can you stop?" I said and I turned around and looked at Vic. He smirked and I just rolled my eyes in response.

"Vic please. We need to be nice to our guest." Dr. Wu walked over to me and he stood eye level to me.

"I hope your ready for this Nicole."

"What should I be preparing myself for exactly?"

"You'll see." He said and he walked over to Vic and whispered something in his ear. I knew it was about me. They could have at least tried to make it less obvious. I mean looking at the person every few seconds, please. Dr. Wu then left and Vic walked back over to me.

"Come with me."

"Do I have a choice?" I said and Vic pushed me forward once again. I was lead to another room where there was a chair.

"Do you plan on interrogating me?"

"No just sit your fine ass down."

"If I wasn't handcuffed right now I would punch you." I scowled and I Vic uncuffed me before I sat down in the chair.

"Now put your hands behind the back of the chair."

"I know, I know." I put my hands behind the back of the chair and I then looked directly at the wall.

"Now wait here until Dr. Wu is ready for you."

"No. I'm going to get my ass up and just walk away." Vic rolled his eyes and left the room. The door slammed behind him leaving me to sit alone in silence and to gather my thoughts.

•••

"Let's go." Vic came walking back in.

"Took you long enough." I was uncuffed again and I stood up and then rubbed my wrists since the handcuffs had been rubbing against my skin every time I moved.

Once again I was escorted out of the room and through the lab. Vic and I then entered a room I had never seen before. It wasn't even part of the secret lab room Dr. Wu had two years ago where Charlie almost killed Vic. Almost.

"Nicole. Nice of you to join us again."

"Pleasure is all mine." I said and Vic stood behind me still watching. His gun was ready to shoot if necessary. Thankfully I was allowed to not have to wear the handcuffs. Just as long as I didn't do anything stupid.

"As you saw earlier, I was holding another Indominous Rex," Dr. Wu began. "after the tragic accident that happened two years ago-"

"I know what happened I was there. Just get to the point." By now I was done with all of this. I had not even been here for more than 24 hours and I had almost been eating by Maggie. Accused by Owen for killing his girlfriend and slapped for it. And taken hostage by these two jackasses. Only to be tied to a chair for two hours or so.

"If you would look up at the screen you can see that I have created new genetically modified hybrids."

"I do see that. But why create another Indominous Rex. If you have created all these other hybrids?" I questioned.

"The Indominous Rex was mg best work. You and all the others were told that only one other sibling was created. It was a lie. There were two extra siblings created and Indy over here was created just for that reason." Dr. Wu pointed up at the screen which displayed a picture of the new Indominous Rex who was given the name of Indy.

"You knew this would happen then?"

"Of course we did. You don't think that after all of our hard work we'd just throw it all away because some assholes destroyed our first?" Vic said and I turned to him.

"I nor the rest of the people that worked here were the assholes. You were and still are." Vic was now angry. He took his gun and aimed it at me. Instinctively I went for the gun. I kicked it out of his hands and punched him. He was taken back by shock and came back ready to fight. He took a swing at me but I ducked and went for the gun. Taking it in my hands I aimed it at him.

"Don't think I won't hesitate to shoot you again you bastard."

"Nicole. I would not do that if I were you." Dr. Wu said and he gestures to the door where all of a sudden about 10 men with guns surrounded me.

"Drop the gun." Dr. Wu said and I did. Vic got back up and reclaimed his gun.
The men who were all surrounding Vic and I lowered their guns. I looked at Vic and he glared at me with a murderous look in his eyes.

"Sir," now someone else came running in.

"Yes?" Dr. Wu asked.

"They're all here."

"Perfect." he said and I was cuffed once again by Vic.

"Bring her to the control room with us." All of us walked down to the control room and the system was up and running again. The security cameras turned back on. All of it.

I looked up at the monitor and saw Owen, Claire and all the others approaching the lab entrance. No.

"Kill them." Vic said and the men that had me all at gun point only moments ago turned to leave.

"Wait!" I said and Vic told them to stop and he looked at me.

"What?"

"Please you can't! I'll do anything." I couldn't let all my friends die. There was no way in hell I would let Dr. Wu or Vic let any harm come to them. Even after what Owen did to me.

"Anything?" Vic questioned.

"Anything." I repeated.

"Even if that means you'll have to kill me." I said directly to Vic.

"Sounds good to me." The sound of gun shot then rang out and that was the last thing I heard.

~~~~~~

Okay I apologize for this big cliffhanger but I'll update early tomorrow!

- Kat