Chapter 5

Author's Note: So Brooke is now dead. Yay! Okay so I was at DQ a few days ago and since they have the cups and stuff for Jurassic World I decided to get one. Well the cup I got had Maggie on it and she was eating the shark. I kept it so now it's in my room and I'm using it to hold all my pencils. Well after I wrote chapter 4 I looked back at the cup and pictured Brooke being eaten by Maggie and I was laughing for a good 5 solid minutes. Also I found this on iFunny and it is absolutely perfect.... http://ifunny.co/fun/q0ZLZfw03.... Anyway, enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~

"Owen you have to do something!" I heard Vivian scream and I swam closer to the wall.

There was no ladder or anything so there was no possible way that I could have climbed out. At least Brooke was dead. I would die knowing that Owen would never be with her.

"What do we suggest I do?" Owen said.
"I don't know. Maybe jump in the water and save her. Just something!" Zach yelled. Soon an argument broke out amongst all of them.

"Guys, seriously! Now is not the time!"
I shouted up and I saw from the corner of my eye that Maggie began swimming in my direction. Well I'm pretty much dead.

"Nicole grab this!" Claire threw a rope down and I grabbed a hold of the end.

They pulled me up and Maggie swam away. Assuming she sensed that I wasn't her next meal Hopefully she was satisfied with her first meal.

"Nicole oh thank god!" Claire said and she hugged me even though I was soaking wet. Zach and Gray then hugged me too.

"What the hell Nicole." Owen said walking closer to where I was.

"What?" I asked.

"You just killed my girlfriend." Now he was standing in front of me.

"Wait you were serious about that? You were actually dating her."

"Yes and you just killed her." Owen snapped.

"Technically Maggie did. And if you were here earlier you would have heard all the rude comments she was telling me." I calmly said back.

"Why didn't you just ignore them?"

"Ignore them are you being serious. That bitch called me a slut. Do I look like a slut to you?" I asked crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"No but still I can't believe you."

"It's not my fault you choose a girl who dances on a poll for a living. That poll has a higher IQ than Brooke ever would have had. Now excuse me." I snapped back .

I tried to push past him. He blocked my way and then I felt a burning feeling on beginning to flare up on my skin. Owen lowered his hand and I brushed my fingers gently across my cheek. Which was now burning. I could already feel the tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Nicole wait," Owen called after me but I ignored him and walked further away from everyone else. I didn't hear anyone else say anything as I walked away.

•••

I was far away from everyone else now. Maybe coming on this trip was a mistake. If this was what I deserved for actually liking someone?

Owen and I were close for as long as I can remember. I found myself standing in front of the Indominus Rex cage. The gate was the same as how Owen and I last left it after Jennifer broke through.

I walked in and memories all came back to me. I just wish that Owen would apologize. I sat down on the ground and pulled my legs close to my body.

"Well well. It's been a long time Nicole." A man said. I turned around to see no one standing there.

"Okay who and where are you? I am in no mood right now to be pranked."

"You aren't." The man said but this time it was a whisper in my ear. I turned around and saw Vic standing there. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Surprised?"

"You died." I said standing up.

"Hell, just after you and your boyfriend. That stuck up ginger and those two morons left Henry came in and shot it."

"That's hard to believe," I said sarcastically.

"You don't believe me."

"I don't believe a word you say. Now what do you want?" I snapped.

"I want you Nicole." Vic said and he then put my hands behind my back and cuffed me.

"Me?" I asked. "and are these really necessary?"

"They are sweetheart. It's so you don't do anything stupid." I rolled my eyes and Vic escorted me out to where his car was parked.

"So can you explain?" I asked as Vic opened the door so I can get in.

"Watch your-" he began.

"Don't say it. I'm not getting arrested you asshole."

"Just get in the damn car."

"I am." I grumbled and then Vic closed the door and then walked around the car and got in. He started the engine and we drove down to the lab. We got out of the car and Vic escorted me into the lab.

Where there I saw Dr. Henry Wu feeding a newly hatched dinosaur. But it wasn't just a newly hatched dinosaur. It was another Indominius Rex.

~~~~~~

Sorry guys! This chapter is slightly shorter. I'll update later on today!

- Kat