Chapter 9

Author's Note: Haha all of your guys comments make my day! So thank you! Also I am going to take a day off so I won't be updating tomorrow but I will resume updates on Sunday. Anyway, let's get on with the story..... Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

- Owen's POV -

"Did you just see that?" I stood up and looked over at Claire who was looking at me like I had just lost my mind.

"See what Owen?" Claire asked.

"Nicole, she-" I was lost for words.
Just a minute ago Nicole was standing right in front of me. Now she was gone.

"Nicole isn't here Owen, you must be imaging her." Claire said and I looked back and there she was standing. In her navy blue jeans and maroon buttoned downed plaid shirt. She looked like she did just a few hours ago.

"No, she's standing literally right in front of me." I said and I looked over at Claire and then back at Nicole. She smiled at me. And I smiled back.

"Owen, she's not here." Michael said and he walked over to me.

"Then who killed the Pteranodon?" I asked.

"I did," Gray spoke up. I looked over at him and he was holding the gun I had given to Zach. What the-?!

"Owen, we miss Nicole too," Zach said. I didn't say anything after that.

"We should keep moving." Michael said and I nodded.

I looked back only to see air filling the space Nicole was standing in only moments ago. I guess I just had to accept that she was dead. And that now my last memory of her would be of me accusing her of killing that slut Brooke.

~~~~~

THE END.

I'm just kidding.... Read on....

~~~~~

- Nicole's POV -

I felt cold. I tried to move my arms but they hurt. My whole body did. The last thing I remembered was telling Vic that I would do anything to protect my friends, even if that meant death.

A gun was fired and I was hit. But then how come I'm not dead.

I did the best I could to remember exactly what happened and every little detail. Vic came and took me from the Indominus Rex cage and then I was taken to the lab. Did Vic have a gun then? No, but I believe I saw one in the back of his car.

We got out and then we talked to Dr. Wu. Then Vic had a gun but he never used it. I was then locked up in a room for two hours and then he came back but his gun. His gun was different. The one he had before was all black. The one he had when he came back was all black but had ACU inscribed on the side. Vic switched out the guns.

He never shot me with a real bullet but a tranquilizing gun. The ones that ACU used to knock our dinosaurs when they would get out of their cage or try to leave. So that meant I was just waking back up from being shocked by 12 amps. I had no choice but to lay on the floor and still look dead.

All I have are my thoughts to keep my company. I wish Owen was here. Shit. Owen. Oh god I wonder if he knew. If anyone knew.

•••

"I wonder what Owen did with Vic's body," I heard someone say.

"Knowing Owen he probably let his body where he shot him." Another person said. It took me a while before I realized who the voices belonged too.