Chapter 3

3 days later

V P.O.V

I still can't get rid my thoughts on N when the scarf that he gave it to me 3 days ago have too many thoughts.
It's daytime and since I cannot go out because of the sun but I can go to the compound of the pod since the pod has extra layer of dead worker drones to cover it. J and N are still sleeping. I do some paperwork than blowing bubbles to kill time at the main room. Later J wakes up and go out to the pod and have a stroll. N is the last one to wake up and walk out from the room and sit next to me.

N : (drinking oil while talking to V)"V, would you want to drink oil?"

V : "It's okay N. I can get it by myself. "

N : "Are you not mad at me when I said psychopath to you yesterday? "

V : "No. Just leave me alone for a minute okay? "

N : "It's okay you can tell me what's your problem and I'll help you. "

V : "Thanks but can you leave me alone? "

N : "Alright alright. I'll leave you alone. "

N left the pod and have a stroll at the compound for a while. I continue to do my own paperwork while drinking oil. I miss my hunting because I can hunt the worker drones with my ability.

N P.O.V

V is acting weird since yesterday. I know that when I call her psychopath, she will be angry but this time she's not angry at me. I don't know what happened to her. I take a stroll on the compound since I have nothing to do. Tonight I'll go to the colony and see Uzi. As I am strolling, J approach me.

N : "What are you doing here? "

J : "Just strolling like you. Where are you going tonight? "

N : "Go to the colony and see Uzi. "

J : "Always find the purple headed girl and date her? "

N : (blushes) "J, first she has a name and second, I'm not dating her. "

J : "Alright alright N. But do you have a crush on who? "

N : (blushes) "Sorry J. I can't tell you. "

J : "Why? I just want to know."

N : (blushes)"I have my own feelings J. I cannot tell you is the reason. "

J : "Well you have a crush on V? Tell me the truth."

N : (blush like crazy) "Uhh...No. Why you want to force me to tell my feelings? "

J : "Because... I'm the squad leader you know N. "

N : (blushes like crazy) "But being a squad leader does not mean that you want to know someone's feelings. Everyone has privacy you know. "

J : "Oh...You think I want to know your secret? "

N : (blushes like crazy) "Yes."

J : "Nah. I don't know your secret to be honest. Just keep strolling if you want. I head back to my room and do some reports. "

She waves her hand and I wave my hand to her as she enter the pod. I continue to stroll to release my problems. Later, I saw Uzi coming to the compound.

N : "Hi Uzi. What brings you here? "

Uzi : "Nothing but just see you only."

N : "Okay. If you want me to try to confess to V, be quiet because they're inside the pod. "

Uzi : "Okay. I also want to tell you that my school has organised a prom night and it's starts 2 weeks later. "

N : "Sounds great Uzi. Did you ask Thad out for a prom? "