Chapter 16

N P.O.V

V has left the pod earlier to hang out with her best friend today. J has left to explore outside. This time Cyn is in the pod while I'm flying around the ruins to find which abandoned hotel is suitable for V and I as we're having our alone time just her and me. I continue flying and found a building with the hotel sign. I land on the ground, keep my wings and walk into the building. It's dark in here and the lobby is still intact after Copper-9 core explosion many years ago. I walk to the elevator and test the button. The button is still functioning and the elevator is still functioning as well. I enter the elevator and test one of the button to a floor. I press 10th floor button and it still actually goes to 10th floor. The elevator opens and I leave the elevator. I see the room numbers and the doors are still intact. I try to pick a room that the windows can see outside. I pick the room that's 2 doors away from the elevator and it still needs a key to open.

"The door still needs a key even though the building is not functional after the core explosion of Copper-9 many years ago. Maybe the lobby has door keys. "

I go back to the elevator down to lobby and find the key to this door. Few minutes of finding, I managed to find the key. I go back in to the elevator and go back to the floor. I leave the elevator and go back to the room that I found. I unlock the door and open it. The room is so beautiful with the windows facing the outside view. There's a bathroom but we'll seldom use it because we're robots not humans. The table is good looking and I try to lie on the bed. The bed is so comfortable to sleep. After everything is checked. I pin the location with my visor to let V's visor gets the message.

"This room is really a perfect place to have our alone time together. It's also can be our honeymoon after I married V one day. "

After I pin the location with my visor, I keep the key and lock the door. After leaving the hotel building, I spread my wings and fly back to the pod. After a few minutes of flying, I arrived back near the compound. I keep my wings and walk into the compound then to the pod. I open the door and see Cyn is sitting on the chair near the long table.

Cyn : "You're back big brother. "

N : "Yeah. What do you want to do while they're away? "

Cyn : "I still don't know big brother. Playing with my dolls are bored. "

N : "You can just hang with me. "

Cyn : "Sure. Am I not wanted? "

N : "Uhh...you're my adoptive sister so I still cares about you as my sister. "

Cyn : "What do you want to do tonight? "

N : "How about movie night? "

A puppy image appear on her visor and I really blush a little.

N : (blushing) "Don't give me those eyes... "

Cyn : (blushing) "Giggle I'm so naughty. The flesh demands invitation. A movie night is a bit boring for me. "

N : (blushing) "But Cyn, I can't commit incest with you even though you're my step sister. "

Cyn : (blushing) "But I'm so horny big brother. "

N : (blushing) "I can't do this to you Cyn. It's just... "

Suddenly she kiss me before I can finish my sentence. I really can't stop her. Her lips is so good that it makes me weak. I kiss her lips back while my both hands are holding her back. We break the kiss as we need air.

Cyn : (blushing) "I'm so naughty and horny big brother. Can you go to my room? "

N : (blushing) "Alright Cyn. Just once okay? "