Chapter 11

Author's note: Warning, this chapter may contains lemon and smut like lewd stuff. If advised, if you don't like, don't read. If satisfied, continue to read at your own risk. You're warned.

No one P.O.V

A week has passed after the prom and the 2nd month has started. Off month has started for the 4 disassembly drones that requires a break after the quota has reached. The first day of the 2nd month, Cyn and J leave the pod and explore outside so that when Cyn needs to kill worker drones, she can knows where and how to kill them. In the meantime, N and V just sleeping from yesterday night to tonight because they're too tired for yesterday night catching up every company's stuff that needed to be completed.

N P.O.V

I wake up from my sleep. V is still sleeping as her head is resting on my body. I don't know how long we have slept since yesterday night because of the tiring day we need to complete every company's stuffs. Now it's the 2nd month and our squad are having a 2 months off starting today. I take my phone from the nightstand and open it. There's a new notification 4 hours ago and I check it. It's from the Squad Chat. I tap the chat and see it.

J : "Cyn and I are out exploring outside so you two will be alone. We'll be back later. "

Then I realised that we had slept through the whole morning and now it's nighttime.

"Biscuits, I think we really slept through the whole morning. We're very tired from yesterday and slept until now. "

I thought even further but at least V is still sleeping with me. I'm really happy that I'm sleeping with my girlfriend. A few minutes later, she wakes up from her sleep.

V : "Uhh N I mean dear, you're awake. "

N : "Yes. Why you asked my darling? "

V : "Yesterday night is very tiring so we may probably slept through the whole morning. "

N : "Indeed we slept through the whole morning. I didn't realise until I received a notification from the Squad Chat 4 hours ago. "

V : "Oh robo-jesus, we really slept through the whole morning. Yesterday is really tiring and now our squad now can have 2 months off starting today. Who sends the message in the Squad Chat? "

N : "J. She and Cyn left to explore outside and they'll be back later. So we'll be alone here. "

V : "Okay and what's the bulge on your lower area? It's poking on my leg. "

N : "Are you kidding me? "

V : "No. I'm really serious N. Check yourself if you don't believe in me. "

I remove the blanket and see that there's a bulge on my lower part of my body. I'm blushing on my visor as I see it. She also blushing on her visor. Oh biscuits.

N : (blushing) "V, this is not what you think. I swear. "

V : (blushing) "Are you dreaming about me doing something intimate on you? "

N : (blushing) "Uhh...no. "

She starts to switch one of her hand to her claw and point at my mouth. I think she's really knows my expression.

V : (blushing) "Don't lie to me N. I really know that you dream about me this way. "

N : (blushing) "If I say the truth, will you kill me? "

V : (blushing) "Why should I do that? Why do I need to kill the person that I love just for an answer? "

N : (blushing) "Because you're using your claw on me so that's why. "