Chapter 4

N P.O.V

Uzi drag my hand and go to the compound to try to confess V. I'm too nervous to confess to her.

N : "Uzi, I'm not really sure I can confess to her now. "

Uzi : "You need to get a girlfriend N. This is the time for you to shine. "

N : "Robo-Christ, can we just wait another time? I'm not ready..."

V : "Not ready for what? "

I forgot that V is alone in the pod and she probably heard the noise that we have made.

V : "N, care to explain that you're not ready for what? "

N : (laugh nervously) "Well...first nothing at all V. Second I have nothing to say also. "

V : (showing the papers) "Don't think I don't know you're lying on me. Did you wrote this to me? "

She hand me those papers that I wrote. My visor starts to blush so did her visor too.

N : (blushing) "I did write it V to be honest. "

V : (blushing) "I didn't know that you fall in love with me. "

My system started to overheat as I really want to confess to her.

N : (blushing) "Well I do like you. You're so pretty and... "

V : (blushing like crazy) "Wait. Did you say you like me?"

N : (blushing like crazy) "Yes. I do like you. "

As I'm trying to confess, my visor started to pop up a warning that my system is overheating. Same as her visor.

*System overheating, shutting down*

Uzi P.O.V

*System overheating, shutting down*

Well their visor pop up the warning that they're overheating and started to shut down. They're now shut off and just standing. Damn, how am I going to carry these heavy disassembly drones.

(Time skip)

I carry N first to his room and put it on his bed followed by V. They're too heavy to be honest. They're together lying on the bed waiting for them to wake up. A few minutes later N is the first one to wake up.

N : "UZI! Please tell her that I'm not ready. I did write a love letter but did not gave to her.

Uzi : "N, it's time to shine. You're the one who wrote it so you have the courage. "

N : "But, I'm still nervous that she will reject... "

V : "My head hurts... What the hell just happened? "

She wake up after N so I tell him to leave him alone for a while.

Uzi : "Guess I'll leave you two for a moment. Tell me she accepts you okay. "

N : "Okay. "

I left his room for a while to make him confess to her.

N P.O.V

Well Uzi just left my room. Now I'm with V lying next to me.

N : (blushing ) "Well, I just want to confess to you that I really have feelings for you. "

V : (blushing) "You do like me? "

N : (blushing) "Yes I really do. "

V : (blushing) "But I'm not 100% sure if I like you. "

V turn away from me with her visor blushing. I thought that I really messed up that she may try to reject me.

N : "Well, it's okay if you reject me. I think I'm not ready to confess to you. I really understand..."