Bonus Chapter 2: Valentine's Day

This is another bonus chapter. N wants to surprise his girlfriend V during Valentine's Day.

2 day before Valentine's Day (N P.O.V)

The day after tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I'm still figuring how to surprise my girlfriend V. So I go to the colony and find my best friend Uzi and now I'm in her room.

Uzi : "Well long time no see N. How's with your girlfriend V? "

N : "Very great Uzi. So I need some of your ideas. "

Uzi : "I'll always help you N. So what is it? "

N : "You know Valentine's Day? "

Uzi : "Yeah. The day after tomorrow. So why do you asked? "

N : "Well I'm still figuring out how to surprise V and I don't have any ideas. So do you have a suggestions? "

Uzi : "Well you can draw a picture of you and her in a love shape and write a 'Happy Valentine's Day' on it. "

N : "That's a good idea Uzi. Maybe your boyfriend Thad will give his drawing to you the following day. "

Uzi : "He'll do that and my another idea is if you explore the ruins alone tomorrow, you go and find chocolates pack in a love shape box. She'll like it. "

N : "Are you sure she can eat human food. Human food and robot food are different. "

Uzi : "But we're a bit similar to humans N. And it's very romantic if you give her chocolates. That's my ideas that I can give you. "

N : "At least your ideas are great Uzi. I'm prepare everything tomorrow for the following day. "

Uzi : "Well always count on me. I'll give you my perfect ideas to impress your girlfriend. "

N : "Okay. Well I need to get going before the Sun is up. "

Uzi : "Well see you next time N. Hopefully you'll surprise her during Valentine's Day and wish you luck. "

N : "See you next time Uzi. Wish you luck too when Thad surprise you the following day. "

Uzi : "See ya N. "

N : "See ya Uzi. "

I leave her room and walk out the colony. I spread my wings and fly to the pod. As I arrived at the compound, I keep my wings and walk to the pod. I open the door and close it. I sit on the chair near the long table. J and Cyn are drinking oil.

N : "So where's V? "

J : "Your girlfriend? Well she's in your room. "

N : "Okay J. "

J : "Have you got any ideas how to surprise her during Valentine's Day? "

N : "Shh don't talk too loud J. This is a surprise that she cannot knows. "

J : "Alright alright N. Cyn and I will not talk too loud about your surprises to her. "

N : "Well just now I go to the colony to find my best friend Uzi. She gave me ideas about surprising her. "

Cyn : "So what did Uzi say to you about her ideas big brother? "

N : "Well her first idea to me is that I'll draw a picture of V and me in the love shape and write a 'Happy Valentine's Day' on it. Her second idea is tomorrow night I need to fly to the ruins alone to find chocolates pack in a love shape box. "

Cyn : "That's very romantic in Valentine's Day big brother. Does she give you other ideas? "

N : "That's all of her ideas Cyn. If you and J have some better ideas, you can share to me also. "