Chapter 17

V P.O.V

Night has arrived. N and I are flying to the location that he pinned it yesterday night. The weather is cold and not too snowy that will not impact our flight. A few minutes of flying, we arrived at the building that has a hotel sign on it. We land on the ground, keep our wings and stand there at the entrance of the building. The building is so intact after the core explosion of Copper-9 many years ago.

V : "N, the building is so intact after the core explosion of Copper-9 years ago. "

N : "Yeah. Most of the buildings survived. I don't really know why they're intact. We really fly all the way here just to make out, a date and our own time together. "

V : "Yeah. It's just the mood of ourselves. I let you plan this is because of this. "

N : "So do you wanna walk in the building? "

V : "Yeah. Let's go. "

We walk into the lobby and saw that they're still intact also.

V : "They're still intact after the explosion too. N, you really pick a place that's most suitable for us. "

N : "Yeah and I also find a suitable room for us too. I have the key for the room also. "

V : "Ok. What are we waiting for? Let's go to the room that you chose."

N : "Okay V. Let's go to the elevator."

He press the up button and the elevator arrived. We enter the elevator and he press the floor button. The elevator goes up and upon arriving at the floor, we leave the elevator and walk to the room he chose earlier. He unlock the door and see that the room is beautiful. The window is facing the outside view, the bathroom but we don't use it because we're robots not humans and I try to lie on the bed. The bed is so comfortable for us to sleep.

N : "How is it? Do you like it? "

V : "I really like it N. It's really beautiful and the bed is so comfortable. I really love the place too. "

N : "Okay and I love you. "

V : "I love you too N. It also has a balcony too. "

N : "Oh I forgot to realise that there's a balcony here. "

V : "It's alright N. It's no big deal. Did you really check the cafe? "

N : "I didn't check. Why it's so important? "

V : "Well we can try to eat the food that humans like to eat. "

N : "But V, we're robots not humans. I don't know if we're compatible of eating human food. "

V : "I know but robots have love relationship and feelings like now you love me, robots can have sex also like you did to me weeks ago. We robots have some same thing as humans but cannot contact with water. "

N : "I do understand that but cut that out with the sex thing. "

V : "Alright N. Can we explore the cafe near the lobby? "

N : "Sure. If you fall ill after you ate these food, please don't blame me. I really warned you. "

V : "Of course I'll not blame you since it's my idea. I don't simply blame people. "

We leave the room and lock the door. He press the down button and the elevator arrived. Then he press the lobby button and it goes down to the lobby. As we leave the elevator, we go to the cafe and see that it's still intact too.

N : "We'll split up exploring the cafe. Where do you want to explore V? "

V : "Well you explore the dining area and the serving area. I explore the kitchen. "