Chapter 25

V P.O.V

2 years has passed and our kids are quite old enough to let J train them how to kill worker drones at the compound. Obviously they're really excited on this training since it's very fun. N, Cyn and I are standing there watching J trains our kids.

V : "Well are you happy since our kids are going to kill worker drones one day? "

N : "Obviously I'm happy V. They grow up so fast. " As a tear starts to form on his visor.

V : "Don't be sad N. When they grow up, they will spend time with us even though they need to be independent sometimes. "

N : "I know. Seeing them growing up makes me touched. "

Cyn : "I'm also very touched when seeing your kids grow up big brother. "

N : "Well I'm glad to have V and you with me Cyn. You're like a sister to me and she's a good friend to me even though she's my wife. "

V : "What did you just say to me? "

N : "Biscuits. I say that you're my best friend to me even though you're my wife. Don't mutilate my head. "

V : "Well it's alright N. You and I always cooperate together and as you say earlier, you're also my good friend to me even though we're married. "

N : "Yeah. At least I can be with you forever and you're always mine. "

V : "I can't live without you N. You're my everything and my soulmate. I love you N. "

N : "I love you too V. "

Cyn : "You're my big brother to me."

N : "Yeah Cyn. Do you want a hug. "

Cyn : "Sure big brother. "

V : "Can I hug you too N? "

N : "Sure why not. "

We hug together as we see J is training our kids. Our kids can change their hands to weapons like disassembly drones. J place two dead worker drones and let them stand on the ground. She train our kids how to use submachine guns to shoot them. They switch one of their hands to submachine guns and fire at them. I hear J says something to our kids.

J : "The dead worker drones is your target. Since your submachine guns are ready, try to consume 50 bullets to fire at them. Try to shoot mostly the head as their weak point. I'll use my special device to see how many bullets shot to the dead worker drone. Fire when you're ready. "

N Jr : "I'm ready aunt J. "

O : "Same aunt J. "

J : "Ready...fire! "

N, Cyn and I see them fire at the dead worker drones as their target. They're shooting at the dead worker drones with more agility and courage. J use her special device to see how many bullets shot to the dead worker drones. After 50 bullets are consumed, she has the results ready for them.

J : "Well N Jr, 40 bullets shot on the head and the rest of the 10 bullets shot on the body. Not bad N Jr. "

N Jr : "Thanks aunt J. "

O : "How about me aunt J? Did I do better than my big brother? "

J : "Well...45 bullets shot on the head and the rest of the 5 bullets shot on the body. Not bad too O. "

O : "Wow. I beat my big brother on the shooting training. "

J : "Well you two are so perfect at this. You know the weak spot of the worker drone. Now next training, switch your hand to missile launcher. "