Chapter 5

2 days later

V P.O.V

V : "I go out for a while. You want to have a date with me? "

N : "Seriously, you want to go out? It's daytime you know? "

V : "I mean uhh...you want to go on a date with me later? "

N : (blushing) "Sure. I love to go on a date with your later. But why you're in a hurry that you want to go out? "

V : "Go for a stroll. You happy? "

N : "Okay. Guess I'll see you later. "

We're at the control panel area like the living room. J is sleeping in her room. As I open the door and leave, my bestie Lizzy is at the entrance.

Lizzy : "Hi my bestie. "

V : "What are you doing here? "

Lizzy : "Well, visiting you okay and where are you going in a hurry? "

V : "Just going for a stroll you know."

Lizzy : "Well, you know why I'm here? "

V : "No idea. "

Lizzy : "About the prom night that will organised after 2 weeks. "

V : "Then what does it related to me ? "

Lizzy : "You want to be the prom queen? "

V : "Wait. What do you mean prom queen? "

Lizzy: "Like you'll will be the star of the prom night. "

V : (blushing) "I have something to tell you why I want to have a stroll?"

Lizzy : "What is it bestie? "

V : (blushing) "Well N and I are together. "

Lizzy : "You mean N confess to you?"

V : (blushing) "Yes. 2 days ago. "

Lizzy : "Well, that's sweet to both of you. "

V : (blushing) "I go out so that he'll get ready for our date night. "

Uzi : "WAY TO GO N! GET PREPARED FOR YOUR DATE WITH N! "

I am really angry when Uzi suddenly yell at N from nowhere. N come out from his room when hearing Uzi yells at him outside and as he tries to go outside, he sees me and Lizzy here.

N : "V, I thought you want to go out."

V : "Yes but my bestie is here so I need to have a conversation with her okay? Plus your friend just yelled at you, you know? "

N : (blushing) "Well because you say going out for a date so she yell at me. "

Uzi : "Well, who just show up N? And Lizzy, what are you doing here? "

Lizzy : "I come here just to tell her about the prom. "

V : "I almost want to kill you Uzi but I'll let go of you this time. What are you doing here by the way? "

Uzi : "Bite me! I come here to talk to N about the prom okay? "

Lizzy : "I come here earlier than you just to talk to my bestie about the prom Uzi. "

N : "Well Lizzy wants to talk about the prom to her bestie and Uzi wants to talk about the prom also to me so why don't we go to my room and talk about this prom topic okay? "

Uzi : "That's a great idea N. "

Lizzy : "I'm okay with this. How about you bestie? "

V : "If you agree then I'm not problem with it. "