Bonus Chapter 1: Wishes

This is a bonus chapter. It takes place in the Elliott mansion in the past and Copper-9 in the present.

In the past (Elliott mansion)

The younger Tessa is having a conversation with her companions in her room.

Tessa : "Well what are your wishes my beloved companions? "

J : "I wish that I'll be a good leader in this team. "

N : "I wish I love doing anything and be effective in the team. I'll also prove myself useful in this team. "

V : "Well I wish that I'll be cuter in my entire life. "

Tessa: "Well how about you Cyn? "

Cyn : "Well I don't really have my own wish for a moment. Wait I have one. I wish that I want to stay with each other as a team. "

Tessa : "You really want to stay with us as a team? "

Cyn : "Yes Tessa. You treat us like friends, a team and a family. We always treat each other well and always help each other when problem arises. "

Tessa : "Okay. Well we'll stay each other as a team. Hope the team will be stronger than other teams. "

In the present (Copper-9)

The grown up Tessa as the certified technician of JCJENSON and her companions are having a conversation in the pod.

Tessa : "Well how have you been since I assigned four of you in a team? "

J : "Well I really command my teammates very well. I'm now a good leader. We're the top team in JCJENSON and I'm the employee of the month. "

N : "I'm more effective in the team since I love doing anything and I prove J that I'm really useful in the team. "

V : "Even though I'm a maniac when killing worker drones but I'm still very cute that N is my boyfriend. "

N : (blushing) "You're so adorable and cute V. "

V : (blushing) "Thank you N but let's go back to the topic okay? "

N : (blushing) "Sure. "

Cyn : "Even though we quarrel and argue with each other, our team will not fall apart and we're still together from the past till the present. "

Tessa : "Well your wishes that all of you wish from the past that have been successful by your own hard work. My wish also very successful."

N, V, J and Cyn : "What did you wish for from the past Tessa? "

Tessa : "Well I wish that I want to see all of you being happy as a team. "

At the end, their wishes from the past has granted and success in the present and they'll continue to be a very successful team in the future.