Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

The days of training past by more quickly than I remembered, but now, it was the day for the so important licenses exam.

Jiro: "Ah, I'm getting nervous!"
Mineta: "I wonder what we'll have to do..." Mineta was moving side to side. "I wonder if I can get my provisional license...--
Aizawa: "Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!" He cuts him off.
Mineta: "Right, c-course-of!"

Aizawa: *fixes position* "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

Kaminari: "All right, I can't wait to be a heroic chicken!"
Kirishima: "Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set, Plus..-
???: "Ultra!"

Everyone looked at the at guy who cutted Kirishima out of the nowhere

Y/n: "Was this really that necessary?" I thought.
???#2: "You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa."
Inasa: "Oh no!" He fixes his position. "I am...very... extremely... sorry!"

Inasa banged his head into the floor witch surprising us on that instant

Y/n: "What's up with him?" I pointed.
Jiro: "Wait, that uniform..!"
Kirishima: "Is from that famous school in western Japan..."
Bakugo: "U.A in the east, Shiketsu in the west..."

Inasa then started to yell again.

Inasa: "I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A High-school! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A students! I'm looking foward to it!"