⁂❦︎ PROLOGUE

𝑯𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔.

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚.𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔.

𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕.

𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹
𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

Your eyes flatters open, you were welcomed by a white light hoovering your sight as you start to move your pupils in your surroundings.

𝒘-𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆..𝒂𝒎 𝑰?

Your gaze turned to the brown door not far from you when it suddenly opened.You saw a nurse holding a clipboard in her hands, as soon as she saw you, her eyes widened in shock.

You were confused when she dashed out of the room before she could even enter.Looking around you, you realized you're in the hospital when you saw a heart monitor beside your bed.

𝒘-𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒎 𝒊 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...

Seconds passed when you lift yourself up from the bed and sat down, gazing around the room, you started to comprehend what happened. Why are you in the hospital? What happened to you? For how long you've been laying down the hospital bed?

There's so many questions running inside your head.You felt yourself at shock, trying to regain your memories and trying to remember any single thing that you last did.

Your attention sooner shifted in the door when it swung open, revealing a middle age man with a stethoscope on his neck, to which you assumed he was a doctor who's panting for air.On his back, two nurses.

He looked at you, really shocked.

"Miss L/N"he breathed out."You're awake"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆?

Authors note:
I can't stop to urge to write this because I want to have a continuation of the fanfic pov I posted on TikTok about this.

This fic was actually one of my TikTok follower idea that I should write and post this on Wattpad, soooo here ya go<33

But why do I feel like it's boring but I like it? 💀