⁂❦︎024

The next day, Morning Time
Y/N's POV

I slowly opened my eyes groaning softly because of the bright sun's light flashed against my face.I blinked my eyes a couple of times and yawned.Its already morning, I lifted my limbs up to stretch my body but I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my body.

My eyes narrowed at my side, my cheeks instantly heated up and my pupils grew widened.Kyo was sleeping beside me!His face was buried deep in my chest, it made my cheeks grew even more red.

I bit my lower lip, stopping myself to the urge of screaming.

𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕?𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒆.

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒊𝒕..𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚.

𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒉..𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐?

I took a deep breath."Calm down y/n, calm down"i whispered softly.

I couldn't cope up how my heart was beating widely inside my chest.Its so loud that I didn't move just a little to not disturb him from his sleep.

I'm not gonna die by getting hit by a truck again but to this man hugging me tightly.I bit my lower lip hard, my cheeks were burning.

𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈..I pleaded

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚

"hmmm"he suddenly groaned and move.

"oh please god"i murmured quietly closing my eyes in frustration.

Then I felt him moving his hands slowly.It was a sign that he was awake.Sooner I don't feel his hands on my body and he lifted his head up.It made me feel at ease, the rapid beating of my heart was still at the same pace.

I peeked one eye out.He sat still facing his front while rubbing his left eye using his hands.

I pretended to be asleep just to hide the embarrassment I will exactly feel if I choose to fully wake myself.I'm sure enough he was aware that he was hugging me while we slept.

Hearing him groaned softly and stood up my breathe because at ease.I peek my one eye out and saw him heading towards the bathroom.Sooner I heard the sound of water running out of the faucet.Deciding to stood myself up because of the feeling of ease, prolly he won't suspicious that I found out that we cuddled due to I woke up a few moments after him.

I rubbed my eyes then stretched my arms up.Once more, I threw myself in the soft cushion and stared at the ceiling.I don't want to leave this soft bed.

"You're awake"i raised my head up and meet Kyo's eyes, he was holding a white towel on his hands.I smiled at him and little and said, "good morning."

"Good morning too, are you hungry?"he asks then wiped the dripping of water on his face.

The moment he asked about food, my stomach did a little growl."sort of "