⁂❦︎002

𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 10 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

Y/N's POV

As soon as the bell ranged, I packed out my stuffs once the teacher left the classroom.I prepared lunch for me and Mikey since we will be having lunch at our usual spot in the roof top.I cooked boiled potatoes, meat and some meat loafs for our lunch.

I also packed two bottles of juice, since my mother went out early for work this morning, and my father left early too for his work, I made a huge bento of boiled potatoes, meat and meatloafs without them questioning.

I happily left the classroom after fixing my stuff and headed straight to the stairs, up to the rooftop. When I got there, I saw Mikey laying down the concrete. Looking at the sun above him, his obsidian eyes immediately shifted in my direction once he heard my footsteps approaching him.

His face lightened up, he slowly got up. Flashing a handsome smirk as I walked towards his direction the squatted down.

"Hi, my queen"he said.

I let out a small chuckle, opening the box of lunch I made. The aroma of the food filled my nose, so was Mikey. His eyes shines at the sight of food Infront of him.

I suddenly caught off guard when he suddenly kissed my cheeks, I surprising look at him to which he returned it with a silly grin as he grabbed a pair of chopsticks.

"cant help it, you're so cute"he said, I bit my lower lip. Trying to control the heat that was rising in my cheeks, yet my body betrayed me.My cheeks turned reddish, mikey reached out for my cheeks with his fingers and pinched it."you're really are cute, my queen"

"S-stop it, you i-idiot"you mumbled. 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆...𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.

Mikey let out a loud laughter. "so, how was your class today?"he started digging in the food. "itadakimasu"we both clapped hands, praising the food before started eating.

"it was fine, I guess"i answered, taking some meatloafs, brought it to my mouth and munch it firmly."how about you? Did you attend your classes today?"a hint of suspiciousness in my voice.

His lips curved into a silly grin when he raised his face up as he munch and looked at me.Then shook his head, I pouted. "But I attended two of them!"he quickly added.

"you always ditched your classes!"i smacked his shoulders.

"i can't help it, I'm always sleepy whenever I listen"

"but when skipping classes, you don't feel sleepy?"

"hehe"he smiled.

My eyebrows meet, as I grumpyly eat. Mikey have noticed my silence after that so he was quick to say something so i won't be completely mad at him.

"okay, I'll attend my classes this afternoon"he spoke.

"all of them?"i asked, raising my face.

He nodded.

"promise?"

He nodded at me once again. "promise"

I held out my pinky finger for a pinky promise.Mikey chuckled softly, he reached for my pinky finger with his own and curved it to one another. I smiled, I know he was always truthful with his promises.

"there you are lovey-dovey couple"