⁂❦︎018

I groaned, i didn't hit the target again for the third time.Me and Kyo decided to try a shooting game for which the price are the cute plushies.A face of disbelief flashed through me.Sighing in defeat I accepted the fact that I'm not good at every games in the festival, since before.

"better luck next time for me, I guess"i ventured.

"Thats not how you do it"a pair of hands took mine and aimed in back to the target board.I froze in my spot when I realized that Kyo was too close behind me, and he was holding my hands.Guiding me to finally shot the target."I'll teach you how"he whispered, it sent me chills that made my whole body Trimble.His husky voice echoed in my head, a very pleasant song melody.

It caught me off guard if weren't of his embrace guiding me I would have fall out.There it was again the weird beat I felt earlier, how strange.His hands slowly guided mine to do the right position and to aim it properly.The fake rifle I was holding were definitely shaking if I'm not holding it back."Now, shoot"he whispered through my ears.

I pressed the trigger and my eyes widened in excitement when it finally hit the target.I let out a loud squeal in happiness that conquer the whole me to which lead to something very unthinkable.Due to the joy I felt my body reacted to such feeling and instantly grabbed Kyo behind me for a tight hug while I'm jumping around.

I only stopped when I realized what I was doing.Totally embarrassed, I pulled away in silence.My eyes fixed at him, unsure of what his expression is that was visible in his face."s-sorry, I.. I'm very sorry"i uttered pulling away and bowed apologitically.Embarrassment and shyness filled my whole soul.I ca feel my own heart beating loudly inside my ribcage.

I heard him cleared his throat."its..fine, you can stood straight now."he stated quietly.

Slowly, I rose my body up.My face otherwise can't hide the red tilted heat in it."I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to do it I just got carried away! I'm really sorry!"i once again pleaded my apologies.

"Its fine, I guess you just got excited"

"mhm, sorry again"

He nods."We all do such actions in excitement"

Humming, I talked about the vendor owner about the plushie as the price for hitting the target.I choose the truly I want, it was white cat plushie with a strawberry hat above it's head.Embracing it in my arms, I turned to Kyo behind me with a warm smile."Thank you for helping me win this"i said

"no problem.It's seem like you really wanted it"

"yup!it's cute isn't it?"i leaned my hands forward so he can take a look at the plushie I was holding.

He nodded it's head."you like cats?"

"mhm! I suppose I should adopt one in the future since rotting alone in my house is sometimes dull."