⁂❦︎017

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

It was bright and slow day, as usual I was serving the customers order nearly six pm.I have to get ready after my work to try out the festival in the most popular shrine in Tokyo.I heard they're fireworks in the clock strikes twelve and I want to see it.

What happened last night in the club with Sonoko still gave me a little chills.I couldn't imagine there's so many weird people outside like Kyo said.Speaking of him, he will certainly come over for his daily afternoon coffee.

He really loves cappuccino, what a coffee guy.

It's not for so long when the door of the coffee shop opened.My eyes darted to the door and saw the person I expected to come.Wearing a black turtle neck long sleeve that was tucked in and black slacks.

𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒔𝒐, 𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄

"Greetings!"i said

"good evening, can I get my usual please?"he walked towards the counter.

"Ofcourse, and five doriyaki's in take out"i grinned, taking note of his usual order.

"You beat me to it y/n"

I froze.Did he just called me by my name?And how did he knows?

I looked at him."How..did you know?"

He gave me a confused look."Because of your name tag?"

My eyes looked down the side of my chest.I almost slapped my forehead.

"Right.."i mumbled, totally embarrassed."sorry about that"

I saw his lips curved into a smirk, "Why?did you thought I stalked you or something?"

"eh?it's nothing like that! I just...forgot I had a name tag"i admitted truthfully.

"is that so?"

I hummed turning around to prepare his order.After a while I was done, my eyes looked for him and saw him at his usual spot near the window.

Quietly, I walked towards his direction and placed the tray above the table.I served him in a hush.

"Enjoy"i uttered.

Silence was after that, I simply did the chores inside the coffee while he was having his meal.

At the same time I was just patiently doing my things inside the place, on the other thought, I'm thinking of something risky to ask him. Unsure what he will respond or what his reaction will be.

It's prolly a stupid idea but there is nothing wrong with try and asking right?and if he's disinterested, it's not like I can't do it without any companion. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚.

My gaze locked up to him, gulping my saliva I slowly opened my mouth to speak.

"Have you heard about the festival tonight?"i said in the midst of silence.

His head titled towards my direction."Yeah, I suppose. Why?"

"nothing much, I just wanted to ask if you have plans on going there too.."i fixed my attention to something else, specifically fixing the coffee cups so I wouldn't feel awkward of the safe he will make after hearing my motive.

"Dont know, I've never been attending festivals for so long" I heard him answered.

"and why is that?"