⁂❦︎006

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗

I sat down the couch of my new home. I got discharge from the hospital a few weeks ago, I'm still at shock of the modern society but I'm doing my best to cope up with it.Since my parents house were sold when they died, I have to find another place to stay.

Good thing I had insurances from my parent's burial that I can use to rent an apartment. Now I will live alone, everything changed after ten years that I'm into a deep slumber. The doctor who was in charge of me told me everything that my parents went through. The doctor named Ms yuki was also my mother's highschool friend.

My parents died in a car crash three years ago.Eversince then Ms yuki was the one who's taking care of my being while I'm still in coma. My parents insurance are huge enough to pay the bills in the hospital and even enough for me to rent a new home.

I had no problem with medical bills at all, Ms yuki only discharge me when my body, physically and mentally are ready enough to face the new world.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒃 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔..

I haven't graduated college nor finish highschool so I don't expect to have a better job.I'm fine to be a cashier or waitress, aslong as the owner is kind.

"Maybe I should look for some job hiring tomorrow morning, since I have anything to do..."i looked around my apartment, "and I have some arrangements to fix"my shoulders loosened when my eyes gazed at the pile of books I placed on the floor.

It was all the books I've read before and I wanted to preserve them.

"yosh, let's get started"i stretched my arms up and walked towards the direction where I put all of the books.

While I'm fixing the pile of books in the bookshelf I owned from my old home, a photograph suddenly slide down from one of the pages of the book is was holding.

I picked it up and looked at it.

It was a photograph of me and long hair blonde boy, wearing a white t-shirt and a long black coat. Both of us were smiling happily in the picture, to be specific, it was taken in a photo booth.

"Manjiro.. "i mouthed, full of sadness in my voice as I spoke his name.

I narrowed my eyes at the picture. Oh how I miss his face. "I miss that smile Manjiro. It's been so long, I wonder how are you doing now. Did you even visited me once when I'm in my deep slumber?"i asked, staring at his face in the picture I was holding.

The memories ten years back when Mikey broke up with me is recalling by my brain.My eyes just dropped teary, I couldn't deny that even now.. all those years had passed, I'm still into him.Even tho he broke my heart in the saddest way it could be done, I still love him. God knows how I yearned for him everyday and night when we broke up.

"I still remember that day Manjiro. I will never forget that day"you whispered putting the photograph back to one of the pages of the book and slid it along with the others in the bookshelf.

You continued your work, you still have to go to bed early so you can start finding job tomorrow morning.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗

The next day I woke up early and took a bath.It will be the day that I will start to look for a job to provide my needs. I wore a black jeans and cream sweater with snoopy design in the middle, matching it with sneakers.

It took me time to find some stores that are hiring for some workers. I was about to give up since it's almost lunch when I came across this little coffee shop who's looking for a worker.

I was delighted and I took the opportunity to ask about the details to the person who was on duty. Apparently she was the only one working there at the shop all day, and the owner was looking for another worker because the only worker that works in the cafe is a college student and she needs also time for her studies.

I told her I wasn't a college graduate nor a highschool graduate because I got into an accident went on a coma for 10 years long but I know how to cook and bake.

She called the owner and told the owner about me applying for the position, aswell as my background information since the owner asked. I was hoping the owner will reject because I'm not even a highschool graduate but to my luck, I got in.

I'm very happy, and so was the worker that works there alone named Sonoko. She was relieved that she finally won't cram her studies and lessons.

My duty will start tomorrow, since Sonoko's classes are every afternoon.My duty will start every one pm and it will end at eight pm.

It was all fine to me, it's great that I can still do chores at the morning and won't cram in up. I thanked the owner when I got in and so was Sonoko who welcomed me warmly.

"see you tomorrow y/n senpai!"she bowed.

"hai, see you tomorrow sonoko-chan"i waved her goodbye and proceed to walk out of the coffee shop.

The sun hit my face firmly, oh it's been awhile since I layed my eyes in the beautiful city of Tokyo, Japan.Since it's lunch time I wanted to buy something to eat so I went to this mini convenience store at the corner and bought a sandwiches and a bottle of soda.

I was eating the sandwich while I'm walking in the side of the streets looking around the shops that I walked passed by until this cute boutique caught my attention.

The displayed dresses were cute. I stopped my tracks and looked at it from the huge glass wall window.I took a last bite of my sandwich and decided to went inside to look for more.

The shop was cute, the design is very simple with the colors of lilac and Beigi.For me the ambiance is very welcoming.

I walked around the shop, looking and trying out some cute dresses and shirts displayed in the stands, If only I had some extra money I will probably buy many shirts and dresses on the spot.

Since I just move in and I don't have enough clothes that fit my sizes, I'll certainly come back here.

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒚

"good noon miss, can I help you with what you are looking for?" a voice asked, it somehow familiar to my ears.

I turned to my right.You titled your head a little, looking and examining the features of the man who you assume the owner of the voice. Even tho his face was a bit mature and his hair was kind of different yet I can some how recognize his face due to the gap between his eyebrows.

A bright smile formed in my face. "Mitsuya Kun is that you?Woah, it's been so long since I saw you.You've grown tall."

"