⁂❦︎004

𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹'𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲
𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 10 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

It's been almost thirty minutes since Manjiro left.I really felt like something is gonna badly happen that I don't know what but I'm hoping he will be safe, and Draken-kun aswell.

When the rain finally stopped, I started to run away from the shed I was staying in. I want to find Manjiro and see if he's alright even tho I promised him I will go home straight when the rain stop.I can't help but to feel worry, I'm alright having many what it's inside my mind.

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑.𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎..

There is still a few drops of rain falling down from the sky but I didn't mind. I don't know where to search for him but I keep on running and looking around to see if his figure was there at every corner of the place I was searching in.

I only stopped running when I reached a neighborhood outside the festivals venue not too far and stopped my tracks immediately when I saw a two familiar dark blue yukata, and a pink yukata.

𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏?

I narrowed my eyes and observe their features. It confirmed me, it was them. I ranned towards their direction.

"Hina chan, Emma chan"i called out.

Hinata looked back, her eyes brightened up when she saw me running towards their direction. "Y/n-chan"

"what happened?"i asked, finally I reach their spot.

"Draken Kun was stabbed"emma answered, her eyes were getting teary.

"the ambulance was taking so long and those guy messed up with us, but Takemitchi Kun and his friends fought with them"Hinata added.

I looked at the surroundings. Takemitchi and his friends were bruised badly, and so was Draken. My eyes filled with horror, I started overthinking what happened to Mikey.

"w-where's Mikey..? "

"He and toman were dealing with the gang who ambushed me and Draken"emma answered quietly.

"Is he alright? Where is he?I need to-"emma hold my shoulders and looked deeply in my eyes.

"Its dangerous y/n, you might get hurt there and Mikey can't afford to get you injured. He will be alright, I know he will. Please, stay here with us. Mikey wont be happy if you got hurt"

"but-"

A siren of ambulance was heard.The ambulance that Hina called finally came, takemitchi was the one tag in drakens side when the rescuers carried him inside the ambulance.

Me, Hina and Emma, along with takemitchi's friends decided to rushed to the hospital where Draken was gonna take in. The fastest way as possible, but when we arrive there, Draken was already admitted in the operating room.

Emma was holding her tears as we watched outside. Frustration and terrified feeling that we all felt rose up in our hearts.

As the time passed by, everyone was getting nervous. The waiting room was quiet until we heard footsteps. Mitsuya and this unknown guy came inside, with paint less expression of worries in their faces.