⁂❦︎008

Second persons POV

"Here ya go"you held the towel to the man, he was soaking wet because of the rain. "i hope you won't change cold"

The man took the towel from you, he dried himself up while you prepared for his order.You stealed a glance at him while making the cappuccino he ordered, based from his appearance and the way he dressed,you were certain he was wealthy.

The man was wearing a black turtle neck with a black blazer and black pants. He have this unusually hair color of white in a undercut style and what even more attracted you to his appearance is his eyes.It has some dark circles under it, like he haven't slept for quite a long time.

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏...

You shook your head at the stupid thought that crossed your mind.

Finally, the coffee was finished.You took the cap of the cup and covered it before handing it to the man who was sitting in the coffee shop counter table for customers.He finally finished drying himself.

"Here you go sir, that would be four dollars"you smiled.

His attention averted at you as you placed the cup of his coffee Infront of him.He took his wallet out and handed you a fifty dollar bill.

"keep the change"he mouthed, his voice was monotone yet pleasant to hear.

"sir we do have change. I am hesitant to accept the huge amount"you said, his eyes were feel like a void.Like it will swallow you anytime soon.

"I'll add doriyaki if you don't mind"he broke the eye contact and turned his attention to his coffee, he took a sip.

You blinked.He did hear your assumptions just now?or he was ignoring it?
"How many would you like?"

"Five.I'll have it take out.Keep the change."

Looks like the man is very persistent person,He repeated to the change to two times.Guess you don't have a choice but to follow him so you nodded turning around to make the order after putting the fifty dollar bill aside.

You began making his order. "here you sir"you handed it to him once you're done. "Thank you for buying"you bowed slightly.

He didn't respond, he took the paper bag from you pulling out one doriyaki and took a bite.

𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒆.

You stared at his figure, he was indeed good looking.Yet his rudeness somehow turned you off, maybe rich people are really rude?

He looked at you as he munch on the doriyaki.You immediately looked away and averted your attention by cleaning the mess in the counter and for looking out for the banana cake you baked.

It was dead silent, only the drops of heavy rain was making the thudding sounds.You wanted to open a conversation but you hesitated that he might not respond.And besides you got turned off by his rudeness.

"The towel miss"

You flinched when you heard him spoke."eh?" two letters came out of your mouth.

You slowly looked at him and he was already looking at you.

"The towel"he repeated while holding the towel in his hands.

You gulped.There was his void eyes staring at you again like it will eat you whole alive in no time.

Gulping your saliva, you walked towards his direction."h-hai"

"Thanks"he mouthed as soon as you have the towel in your hands.