⁂❦︎010

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗
𝑨 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

It's pretty much I noticed that the white haired man was buying his coffee every day here in the coffee shop around six pm.I already take note of his usual, a large Cappuccino and two doriyaki's.

He would buy more than five too before he goes off.Observing him for almost one week and talking to him with random things somehow is comforting.Working silently half of the day was quite boring too.

One of the days a week ago I am totally convinced that he was wealthy when he parked his car outside the coffee shop and got out from the drivers seat.And the car, is something that I couldn't afford even if I will sold my kidneys.

I was waiting sitting in a stool provided in the counter, waiting for the time to pass by in my slow friday, I was looking outside the huge glass window waiting for a familiar black car to pull up the drive way.A small smile formed in my lips as soon as I saw a familiar car stopped by.

𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆!

"Good evening!"i greeted him the moment he entered the coffee shop.

"evening, how's your day?"

He took a sit in one of the stools provided in the counter."Just dealing with nuisance at work"he sighed heavily.

"We can't really avoid that especially because we are working"i flashed sympathetic smile to him.

"I guess you're right.Have you encountered one?"

"so far, not yet but it can't be avoided that I will encounter one soon"

"Probably, can I get a large Cappuccino and two doriyaki's please?"he asked looking at the display cabinet.

"Yep of course "i smiled at him softly and I turned around to make his coffee.

After making his coffee I prepared his doriyaki's in a plate.When I looked back at him in the counter, he was longer no there.

I was confused as I spun around looking for him.

"over here"he raised a hand to show me where he was.

I averted my gaze to where his voice came from and found him at his usual spot near the window.

"man you're so quiet, I didn't hear you walked off " I chuckled placing his coffee down and his doriyaki's Infront of him.

"sorry bout that,"he took his coffee on his hands took a sip.

"Enjoy, if I can get you anything else I'll be just in the kitchen"

He nodded his head firmly.

I went back towards the counter to check some refill.

"Has it been very busy today?"i heard him asked.

𝑯𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒖𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍

"not really, expect when the clock strikes three.And this is a small coffee shop, I don't even know if anybody knows we exist apart from the huge buildings next door"i answered, refilling some cookies in the display tray."What about you?"i asked back.

"it's always a busy day"

"It looks like you really need a holiday your own"i joked.

"well, sounds nice"he smiled a little at me then finished his first doriyaki in his plate.

𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅?

It got me smiled back too."Where do you wanna go if you have a day off?"i leaned in the counter making eye contact with the void like eye beauty who looked back at me.

"I travelled most of the countries and tourist spot in the world, probably Switzerland since I haven't visited there.I heard they have beautiful and relaxing scenery's"he decides as his answer.

"Woah, Switzerland sounds a nice place.I've seen some of it in magazines before, like ten years ago as far as I remember"

"Ten years ago?"

I nodded."Yep, I fall into a deep coma when I got hit by a truck" smiling thriftly.

He nodded at me slowly, "it must be a lot to take in"

"well, yeah.It is, imagine waking up after ten years and everything changed.I'm somehow getting used to the modern society.But life must continue don't you think?maybe one of the reasons why I woke up because I wanted to travel among those beautiful places in the world"i flashed a silly grin of the joke I made in the last sentence that left my mouth.

"I agree that life must continue.How about you, where would you want to go?"he asks back.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not certain, there's so many places I wanted to travel.I've never left Tokyo, hmm probably France"

"Nice pick, they called it the country of light"he took a sip of his coffee.

"Have you ever been there?"

He nodded, putting his coffee down."yeah, it's beautiful like how they describe it"

"that would be so pretty"i beamed.

"Do you want to go there someday?"

I nodded aggressively."Yep, I wanna see the lights.Maybe one day I'll go there and witness the lights myself.I bet it will be more beautiful than the pictures"

"I agree.The best camera will always be the humans eyes"

"I agree too"

"I'm sure you will travel there one day"he smiled a little.

"Hai, thanks for boosting my confidence"

"your welcome"he looked at his wrist watch.Then he went his gaze back at you."Well, thank you for the meal.It's delicious as aswell"he stood up.

I hummed.I pick up a mini tray and walked towards his direction to pick up the garments above his table.

Once I got on his table, I started picking out his dirty plate and cup then placed it above the mini tray I was holding.

"no problem, have a great evening"i smiled at him and wave my free hand goodbye as I watched him walked towards the door.

He stopped his tracks a few steps away from the door and turned to me."you too"he says back and smiled a little before he finally took a step out of the coffee shop.

I watched him walked towards his car and went inside.I wave my hands once more as I watched his car leaving the coffee shop.

I wave my hands once more as I watched his car leaving the coffee shop