⁂❦︎021

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌,

Y/N's POV

I wanted to jump around, run all over and scream my heart out.I'm very excited, It's because today is the day that Kyo and I will fly to France!

Excitement filled me, I already packed my garments last night.Some shirts, pants, undergarments and lingeries.

Yesterday Kyo sent someone for me to take pepper to be the temporary care giver of my cat.I'm really pleased and thankful that someone will look after pepper.

Kyo told me that our flight will be on three pm this afternoon since he have some business errands to do.So because of that I still have time to recheck my stuffs incase I forgot something.

I also packed a few romance books from my bookshelf incase I got bored in the flight on the way to France.I don't even have any idea how long the flight will take but it's better to be ready to have something to do while inside the flying craft.

I glance at the clock, it's already twelve pm in the afternoon."I better take a bath"i said making my way towards my bathroom to take shower and get some things ready.

"I better take a bath"i said making my way towards my bathroom to take shower and get some things ready

3𝒑𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚
𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕

Y/N's POV

I looked around the huge airline of japan to where Kyo's private jet is waiting for us.He sent a man to fetch me up from my house and to carry my stuffs.A little nerve cracking since it's my first time riding a jet.

Some men surrounded me and Kyo as we walked towards the pathway of the airline where his jet is waiting.The perks of being a wealthy man is being surrounded by many bodyguards for protection.

"Keep up with me y/n"i heard Kyo mouthed.

My ears slight flinched.It was the second time he called me by my name. 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓...

I kept up with his speed and climb up the stairs provided so we can enter inside the jet.I got a sudden chills because of the cold wind inside.The temperature lowered down, the heat from the outside is nothing compared from the inside because of the air conditioner.

My eyes darted around the jet, it looks like a small luxury apartment.There's a couch and a coffee table inside.Kyo simply take off his black coat and placed it in the couch nearby and sat down.

He looked at me and patted the empty seat next to his.It prolly means I will seat beside him.

I blinked my eyes, slowly making my way and quietly sat down beside him.

"you nervous?"he asks

"A little, it's my first time traveling out of the country"i answered

"I see.Then I must assume that one of the split seconds that this jet will fly, you'll have some twisted happenings there inside your stomach"he pointed at my stomach.