⁂❦︎016

Trigger Warnings:
𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱!
𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵!

Trigger Warnings:𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱!𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵!

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Y/n narrowed her sight to the owner of the voice she heard.Behind Derek was a tall man, wearing a black suit and with a mask on his face.She doesn't have any idea who it was.

"and who are you?"Deven demanded.He took a step forward and pointed his fingers at the man."You should not ruin someone's conversation mister"he added.

"I am certain what's going on isn't a proper conversation anymore."The tall man averted his gaze to y/n, "do you know these guys ma'am?"

Y/n shook her head aggressively.

"what?you know us!"Deven shrieked.

"The lady says her response, let go of her sir"the tall man asked politely.

"what?the fuck not, and who are you to tell me that?don't you know who I am?"Deven

"I don't have any reason to know you sir, and I worked here to keep every lady safe"

"Well then you're fired"leon

"i believe you can't do that, you're not the owner of this place.So better let go of the lady before you regret helding a hand to her"

"why you -" Derek charge at the tall man aiming his fists to hit the unknown mans face but he suddenly landed on the floor when the unknown man yanked him down and pinned him to the ground.

"You sicko let go of me!"derek yelled, attracting the others attention.

"I warned you to let go of the lady"the unknown man responded.

Deven let go of you and Leon followed him when he charged at the man who pinned Derek on the ground.Y/n watched the two guys flew in the air as the unknown man knocked them all off.She blinked, doesn't know what to actually say.

"Are you alright ma'am?"the unknown man asked, she's not even aware that he walked off towards her.

She nodded slowly, her eyes slightly widened tracing the direction of the three morons who got knocked out.

"well then, I'll leave you be"he walked off leaving her completely dazed.

"senpai!"

Her senses came back when she heard sonoko's voice.Sonoko rushed to her, "what happened?"sonoko asks tracing her eyes to the mess Infront of her.

"i- got harassed if weren't for that man who's working here for ladies rights then I'm good as roasted meat"y/n answered.

Sonoko gasped, "why you morons-"y/n held her back when she charged at the knock out men's in the floor.