⁂❦︎012

𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚
6:26 𝒑𝒎

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗

I encountered many disaster today.Firstly, I dealed with someone who has a temper issue.It was lately that afternoon when a woman entered the coffee shop and decided to buy a cup of Americano.

I don't even know whats her problem was but she suddenly yelled at me, saying I was a slow worker and she needs to hurry up because she have something to pick up.

As a worker of course I obliged her words.I don't want any fights or arguments that can ruin the coffee shop's reputation.Secondly, a student who came to the coffee shop bumped at me while I'm on my way taking the dirty dishes back to the kitchen.The plates falls down the tiles, along with few glass cups.

I sincerely apologize and so the student did too.The plates and cups shattered into pieces on the floor, I had to clean it and pick it all up before the other customers comes in.

And lastly, I spilled up some coffee in one of the customers when I came to serve their order.Thats because I tripped one something on the floor.The liquid splashed all over the customers clothes.I felt really terrible, yet luckily that the customer didn't over reacted or yelled at me.

I apologized nonstop, I felt really bad for everything I screwed up today.

Sighing heavily, I leaned on the counter tiredly.I burried my face in the tile of the counter.

My body felt so drained.

"ahh...I fucked up"i murmured.

My eyes slightly started to close, I'm really exhausted for today yet my body suddenly flinched when I heard the door of the coffee shop opened.My sense sink into me again.

"Greetings!"

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓.

"Evening"his lips curved into a small smile at me as he walked towards the counter.

"What can I get you today?"i asks when he finally reach my direction.

"The usual please and I'll have five doriyaki's in take out"

"Hai, coming right up"i flashed him a tired smile, turning around I started to make his cappuccino.

"You look tired"i heard him commented as he sat down in one of the tables.

Shrugged my shoulders."Yeah, it's a long day"

I finishes his coffee off and put a cap to cover the cup.I set it aside and took a plate out the walked towards the display case.Opening it, I pick out two doriyaki's from the inside and placed it firmly in the plate.

After that I took his cup of coffee at the side and serve it to him.

"I think you're the one who really needs a holiday"he took the coffee in his hands and opened the opener.

"Nah, I just screwed up badly today"I responded leaning in the counter, exhausted.

I saw him raised one of his eyebrows."Must be really bad, that look proves it otherwise"

I nod at him slowly."Who wouldn't. I got yelled by one of the customers, I broke some dirty dishes and spilled coffee in one of the customers today.I feel terrible"my limbs slowly leaned in for support in the counter. Both my hands cupped my face frustratingly.

"We call it a bad day"the white haired man took a sip of his coffee.

I nodded agreeing to his words."indeed a bad day for me"