⁂❦︎001

𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
10 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

"w-wait mikey-"you startled, surprise by your boyfriend's sudden move.He grabbed your wrist tightly and pulled you in the quiet alleyway.

You were walking down the street after buying what your mother asked you to bought for her when someone grabbed you with full force. Yet you saw it was your boyfriend and you didn't panic.

He cornered you to the wall and grabbed your waist tightly in his embrace.You breathed out of the sudden action. Mikey burried his face in your neck, sniffing your scent.

"I miss you, y/n. I'm sorry for being busy this past few days"he said.

You smiled, reaching for his soft locks and caressed it gently. "Its okay Manjiro, I understand"

His grip on your body tightened. "No! I'm sorry!"

"hai, hai"you patted his head.

Mikey's obsidian eyes softened. "y-you're not angry..? "

You shook your head. "Nope, I understand your reason.There's nothing to be mad about it"

Mikey is the founding leader of his gang named Toman.It made him busy sometimes but you understand it fully, it was a big responsibility to have a gang in your own.

His grip tightened even more. He only let go of you when you complained about his tight embrace.Smiling at him, you both went to the park for some ice cream. Mikey was true to his words, he always make it up to you even tho you're not mad at him.

As usual, he brought you your (f/fla) of ice cream.Your eyes glimmer in happiness, Mikey's lips curved into a smile seeing how happy you look as he handed you the cone of your (f/fla) ice cream.

"Thank you manjiro"you reached for his kiss and planted a kiss on it. Because of what you did, his faced turned red.

"y-your welcome"he mouthed, blinking his eyes in surprise of your sudden move.

Both of you sat down in a white bench in the park that Mikey usually took you for a date.You happily lick your ice cream, Mikey bought one for himself too.

"How's your week, my love?"he asked, taking a small bite in his chocolate ice cream.

You faced him. "It was okay, I won the math quiz bee again"your voice was full of proudness.

Mikey caressed your hair, patting it. "Thats my girl"

Your smile became wider.Hearing compliments from him made your heart skipped a beat.His compliment echoed in your head, which made you can't stop smiling.

"I'm proud of you, y/n"he added.

"Thank you manjiro"

His lips curved into a smile, to which gives you a something vibe so you prepared you're.

"61 x 53?"

"three thousand two hundred and thirty three"

Mikey chuckled softly. "You beat me to it"

He always does that you whenever you won a math quiz bee or perfect your math test in school. You were getting used to it so you always prepare yourself.

"I always win"you beamed, a soft chuckle escape your mouth.

"ofcourse, my queen always win"it was very exquisite to hear whenever Mikey was truthful to his words, it never failed to make your cheeks turned red and your heart raced.