convention centre

A camera was turned on, revealing a female reporter in a formal black dress holding a mic towards her mouth.

"Good evening, everyone. This is Amy reporting for duty! I am here in AEF convention centre, standing by for the announcement about operation cleansing. They said we'll be hearing some delightful news from Commander Mint herself. We will air her live speech shortly. stay tuned!"

The camera keeps rolling, showing people gathering up inside the convention centre. AEF and SAU people are wearing type-a uniforms. In front of them is a big stage with a podium.

It didn't take long before commander Mint appeared from the side. People clap as she makes her way to the podium. The commander stands proudly on the stage, a positive aura emitting from her. She looks around the room. Flashes of cameras are repeatedly blinking.

"Good evening, everyone," she started. There is a hint of happiness on her face. "I stand here in front of you now to deliver good news-- a piece of news we all have been craving for forty-one years."

The convention centre roared with everyone's claps and cheers. Commander Mint waited for the noise to die before continuing.

"We all know the existence of evens brought nightmare into this world. We've lost friends and loved ones because of them. We've fought them for years. It was difficult. People lived in fear. Most of them lost hope. A lot of people sacrificed their lives. These monsters brought wounds that may never get healed again."

Commander Mint paused for a moment to look around the entire convention.

"After Doctor Chankimha discovery of their weakness, authorities initially expect it will take about thirty years to eradicate evens from our planet. But over a year ago, which was twenty-three years after he died, Doctor Billy discovered a new formula for the retter bombs. As we all know, it was tested by Captain Freen Sarocha Chankimha and her troop during the rescue operation in jeoswa village."

People on one side of the room cheered. Commander Mint smiled. She knew those were members of troop c.

"After that breath-taking operation," Commander Mint paused, and people laughed, "We sent the bomb formula all over the globe. Different nations worked together to improve it. After coming up with a solid formula, we launched a worldwide full-blast cleansing which lasted nine months. All operations involved the usage of the improved retter bombs. The cleansing process became easier and faster, and the number of casualties dropped drastically.

"Tonight, we are all gathered here to put a mark in history," continued Commander Mint, her voice firm. "We held the last cleansing operation three months ago. and based on our stats, we have covered all the land areas. Even so, SAU and AEF didn't relax. We kept searching for areas we might have missed. We gave it more time to make sure nothing was overlooked. So far, there have been no signs of evens until now. There were also no recent reports about captured victims. As we all know, not a single even could last three months without food."

Commander Mint takes a deep breath and exhales. people expectantly look at her, excited to hear her next words.

"After confirming it with the authorities all over the globe, we are pleased to announce that we are now living in an even-free world!"